Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/ranma_1

Displaying 7251-7275 of 7814 results.
Jack has come back to port Royal, hoping to inlist the help of Will as he searches for treasure. (not actual movie sumary)
A poem Nicholas wrote on how he feels about being a Skellington, with the reputation, and...not wanting it.
Written when he was about 15 or so.
Funny and crazy
Short poem/story, nothing special.
Hisoka's fired as a shinigami, yet he doesn't tell Tsuzuki. One-shot. Sad ending.
A tribute to my inspiration, my friend, and m'lady - Weas. Too bad words can only say so much. But hopefully I'll be able to capture at least some of her personality. ; )
It's a song/poem that Kaun asked me to write for him,so I did.
Various things that happen during the filming of Yu-Gi-Oh. . . Some may have Yaoi or Yuri. Those will be marked in the chapter name.
Tsuzuki and Hisoka had become closer since the Kyoto incident. Their relationship deepened, and someone is not happy about it. Muraki, he has his next plan......
Read and find out... Tsu x Hi, hints of Muraki x Hisoka
Whats a poor ninja/fox to do? First Naruto's house burns down in a ramen incident,and so then he has to live with kakashi. Oh the horror! But will Naruto win Sakura's heart in the end? Or will Sasuke win Naruto's heart first?
This is a poem i wrote for someone when they seemed to be really depressed and i was under the impression that i could help. I don't think it did help. I found myself following the advise it gives to get through my own difficulties at one time. I
just a little fic with me and my frends. nix is a new guy. hes perty kool. as soon as i can find a scanner that'll work with my computer ill submit a pic of all my chars! neehee!
this is just a weird little poem i thought up and thought of posting...haha
Eh, hopefully I ain't the only Silent Hill fan out there. What other game has blood, guts, zombies, undead animals, freaky bunnies, and dark enviroments but you can still say, "Wow...she's hot!"
erm..banana?
Um this is a totally random one-shot about how Mars and Venus realize their feelings (for each other) I hope you guys like it!
this was a story i wrote for school
This is a story bout 2 girls... How they have the purest friendship...
Well, this is something happened to me.. But it had been added some fiction story just to make it cooler!! Enjoy!!
[One Shot] Kyo Sohma met Kyoko Honda long before meeting her daughter Tohru. Could that meeting be the reason why Kyo tries so hard to be close to Tohru? As...perhaps...her friend?
Loneliness consumes us all, but also has the power to bring complete oposites together. (I'd really appreciate reviews!)
lyrics 2 mah ALL-TIME fav song.
(contains 1 cuss-word)
A poem about two best friends, this is in one of there point of veiws and she is telling us about how much she misses here friend