Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/ranma_1

Displaying 7326-7350 of 7814 results.
Just a pome...
boy waza me ina bad mood!
peom
Terra turns out to be someone else
It's a list of poems I came up with. Some don't rhyme, but who ever said poems had to?
this is actually a story thingy...not a poem...enjoy..
uhm????
This poem is actually true about me...
Its about questioning myself to selling my soul to the devil. I wrote this at lunch and half during Social Studies... though you didn't need to know that.
I don't know how I came up with this, I was just writing in science class after a major test since I got done early and crap.
this doesnt neccicarily mean it has anything to di with me..or does it???*raises eye brow*
this is a poem that i wrote...because..well..damnit just read it..
A very nice comedy I wrote a few years back...
Gay marriages shocked the world. Is it just a fad that will soon end with broken beliefs and hurt feelings?
This is a piece I did 2 years ago in yr 5. It's a bit long, and a bit depressing, but i think it was alright for 11.
its sad ok? PLZ READ
All she needed was guidance...she never knew she’d fall in love in the process…
For all you lovers out there!
More poetry~
More poetry~
More poetry~
More poetry~
More poetry~
More poetry~
More poetry~
Part of alot of poetry I have been working on...I am open to requests on pics too!