Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/ranma_1

Displaying 1226-1250 of 7814 results.
Kotori Midoriyuki is beginning her journey as a Pokemon trainer! This exciting adventure is never gonna end!
A selection of short stories based on different themes. Romance, Comedy, Teen, Drama...all rolled into one nice little package. Surely, you'll find something you like in this series of tales.
A song i made. It's country. Pleas comment.
kairi a 15 year old ninja is new to the hidden leaf village and unexsedidly falls in love with two guys
A story about a guy introduced to 'yuri. This is not intended to offend anyone. It's just a story and all characters names and actions are merely coinscience and are not based on reality.
Ok then i was really bored and i was here ad yeah i guess here it is...
Casey Ollin goes around school known as Cast. Always cheerful, so outgoing. Casey/ Cast shows everyone that she is the happiest girl on the face of the earth. But that’s only on the outside.....
Axel is back on his bike and ready for another adventure.
you can tell i was board XD so i made this
enjoy^^
Racer X is always there for Speed, right?

I know I've never uploaded a story...I have a FF.net account for that...And a Ficwad but it's that second one that's giving me problems...There's no Speed Racer category on Ficwad...
Kotori seems to be reckless lately....and it bothers Kish a lot. So what happens when are favorite heroine ends up on a beach with her secret admirer?
This is Daisykit's side of the story

Daisykit (C)to Me
Mossflower (Mama) (C) to me
Nightkit (c) to me
MoonClan (C) Dingocat
Wingstar (C) PrincessMarinia
Get in trouble at school by doing these.

I experienced them at my school...
doom doom doom doomie doom doom doom doo doo doomie doomie doom doom
a vampiric story tells the 'fairytales' of the vampire world.
Found: One female grey wolf. Young adult.Silver pelt and blue eyes.
This is a FanFic.
This is mainly a story of how Shifu met Oogway when he was a tiny cub. (If you haven't watched Kung Fu Panda then there's no point in even reading this....)
Well, even though it's kinda late for this, but i made a poem about 9/11. i felt the urge to write it, so yeah here it is!
On the first day of the new school year, Emi Ishida and her brother TK find the Digital World in danger all over again. With Azukia and Kari back from the old days and a collection of newbies, can they save the Digital World again?
something i wrote in my spare time! yeah. :) i hope you like it! yeah! theres more on the way,un...i an currently workin' on chater two, yeah.....(sorry, deidara moment, yeah!) :) :D XD
This is A Hogwarts Story from the very beginning, from year 1, with Cyrus and Kit, back in the marauder era. This is all from Cyrus' POV. Here's how it all began.
What happens when the boys get on Binka's nerves one to meny times? Is there more to the gypsy then meets the eye? Read to find out.
I song i wrote when i felt ignored last year. i found it wile cleaning my room. i think it was an attempt at Rap or one of those song/poems i make sometimes.
A song I wrote. sorry if it's a little off but pleas tell me what you think. It's a sad type of song.
Um, it's a little crossover thing of two of my stories. : D