Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/ranma_1

Displaying 2001-2025 of 7814 results.
These foxis lead a troubled life...
You've seen what he wouldn't say but now you'll see what he will say!
As promised here is the story for my new pictures. There
will be a Manga version for this story. It`ll be coming
soon. - This is not the True Title - (Note: AD - U`ll see.)
Rating: A/13+ - Genre: Action, Drama, Fantasy, and Romance
"And the earth heaved and sighed in the wake of the storm,
relieved of the burdens mankind had wrought upon it,
yet tentative about the novel species that had begun to swarm its every crevice."
Ellemenna is the queen elf of the world called Ellemenna. She leaves and comes to Earth in the form of a cat. As Ellemenna presides in Earth, a new queen is appointed in her home world. (elves are not mentioned in the 1st chptr)
its about a girl named kyoi she plays the flute. just read and enjoy.
The story based on my comic.
Knuckles, once the guardian of the Master Emerald, needs to find his true destiny. But what is that destiny?
an old piece of work that i happened upon xP
Something I wrote after being betrayed by a person I deeply trusted.
Sakura find herself dreaming about Sasuke Again, But whos that in the shadows? And whos that pressed up agasinst her!? Is it for real? or just a dream?

READ
AND FIND OUT
just all my fan charries & stuff
K so this is a story that my friend is writing and its all about vampire and our spazzes so enjoy!!!
A little girl ends up in a hospital- confused and having no idea what had happened.
Within the recovery room, Ghosts terrorize her with the history of the Dead Gates Asylum- the hospital's former self.
These are my oc's
This is my own little fanfic of the organization. There will be a little yaoi (not sex) but I think it will be a good story! I will post it in chapters. :D
This is a sad story about a noob in MapleStory.
A short story I wrote for an English assessment this year. It got me my best mark for the year, and is going to used as an exemplar for future assessments. So exciting...
What if naruto returned in six years instead of two? Naruto relizes that he loves Hinata, so he asks her out, Only to realize that she's Kiba's Fiance. Will she stay faithfull to Kiba, or be with The one person she's wanted her whole life?
What if Ben never found the Omnitrix,what if it never landed in Ben's part of the cartoon world.

What if...it landed in the Foster's backyard?
A short poem about Shadow, who he is and what he does. if you like this then maybe you should check out my other poem I Am Sonic.
Prologue to an Edge Chronicles fanFic story I am writing.

I'm only 11 so it might not be as good as some other ones but I think it's alright.
My first fanfiction, a oneshot probably unless by popular demand i have to write more ^^.
Basically my opinion on why Tobi turned evil.
This is a little poem about my OC, Raven(who was adopted by V), and her emotions when V died at the end of the movie.