Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - The calm after the storm.

The Bladebreakers get trapped in a huanted mansion!

Chapter 9 - The calm after the storm.

Chapter 9 - The calm after the storm.
"YES!" Meena cried running out into the rain. It was not cold out anymore- actually after coming out of that freezing mansion the rain felt warm against her skin. She set Luna down (she had carried her out) and the two looked at the others runnign up behind them. A large lightning streak ran across the sky making Rei and Kai both jump. "Hey relax guys- there isn't anything to be afraid of!" Meena luaghed, "I love thunder storms!"

"I wasn't afraid- I was just suprised." Kai grumbled. "Aw come on! Eevryone's afraid of something!" Meena smiled.

"You were great in the stadium Meena! How would you like to come over and practise with us some time?" Tyson offered. "You bet! But only if my sister can come too." Meena said firmly. "Sure!" Tyson nodded.

"Then count us in!" Meena agreed.

"But first we'd better get out of this rain..." Max looked up.
"Sister- we don't have a place to stay!" Luna whined. "What?" Rei looked at her.

"Well- we're new in town and we don't really have a room..." Meena admitted.
"No worries! You guys can can stay the night at my house!" Tyson offered again. "Alright then! Let's get going Luna!" Meena smiled picking her up.

They said their goodbyes to Lady Issabelle, the twins, and the Siant Sheilds, then together the bladebreakers walked off to Tyson's home. Meen smiled all the way there- she knew this was just the begginging of her adventures with them.

THE END.

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

SoraYamato on October 16, 2006, 10:09:18 AM

SoraYamato on
SoraYamatoCool. Be careful of spelling errors, but that's about all I've got to say. Nice job and keep up the good work.

Pocky_PixieSticks_Anime on January 12, 2006, 2:17:59 PM

Pocky_PixieSticks_Anime on
Pocky_PixieSticks_Animecool! that was so awesome! =^_^= *favs* *gives pocky and pixie sticks* this rocks!!!!!! =^_^=

heartless-sinner on February 24, 2005, 8:12:46 AM

heartless-sinner on
heartless-sinnerSO AWESOME.TO TELL YOU THE TRUTH MEENA WAS FUNNEY. SHE REMINDED ME OF SOMEONE.HMMMMMMM...^-^

SilentSoul92 on September 29, 2004, 9:04:44 AM

SilentSoul92 on
SilentSoul92THAT WAS AWSOME!!! I had scary movie songs playing in the back ground and it totally fit. that was a great story! cant believe there are no comments. come on people you wouldnt know a good story if it hit you in th face. anyway great fic :)

Sayka on September 4, 2004, 10:04:06 AM

Sayka on
SaykaOh poo. No ones commenting :(
PLEASE COMMENT!