Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - A girl Alone

These are poems about my feelings so don't laugh at them or i'll...KILL YOU!

Chapter 1 - A girl Alone

Chapter 1 - A girl Alone
        Thispoem was made because I always feel alone.
 A girl who once lived in akingdom strong and bold.
The girl looked at the wallsof her kingdom, they were weak and old.
She was scared so she criedher heart out for help, but no one heard the girl’s cry.
She came to a room with theones she loved, but they didn’t notice the girl’s pretty face at all. As if shewere a ghost.
So she blew her last kiss tothem and walked quietly away.
 

Comments

Comments (22)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Wild-Card-KKC on April 8, 2005, 8:59:15 AM

Wild-Card-KKC on
Wild-Card-KKCit's beautiful.

Vampire_Maiden on April 6, 2005, 11:23:54 AM

Vampire_Maiden on
Vampire_Maidenr we twins cuz im also always ignored

Black_Breeze on April 4, 2005, 10:56:55 AM

Black_Breeze on
Black_BreezeHmm, how interesting. This reminds me of those 55 fiction stories, which has to get the plot and everything down in 55 words. It's nice, and the ending's bittersweet. Try and extend your choice of words a bit and then the poem will be perfect.

Anime_Dude_0 on April 4, 2005, 6:35:28 AM

Anime_Dude_0 on
Anime_Dude_0oh yeah....dont kill me.

Anime_Dude_0 on April 4, 2005, 6:33:45 AM

Anime_Dude_0 on
Anime_Dude_0AHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHa...no im just joking its good real good, i should've asked you to help me w/ my poetry project.

DemonTheifQueen on April 4, 2005, 6:22:11 AM

DemonTheifQueen on
DemonTheifQueenTHis is nice!

You're a good poet and you didn't know but you're feet show it cause they're long fellows!

sorry....my english teacher said that to me a few days ago!

keep it up!

YamiTenshi on March 26, 2005, 10:18:35 AM

YamiTenshi on
YamiTenshi*sniff* SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

keirei on March 21, 2005, 1:45:02 AM

keirei on
keireiis this a poem? eh...maybe more stanzas please? i don't understand. it's like a story with no climax...sort of boring. (but i am not laughing.)

majinvegetamarik on February 14, 2005, 6:59:36 AM

majinvegetamarik on
majinvegetamarikthis is a very good poem! it really expresses a lot. awesome job!^^+favs!

Sexy_Bishi_Queen on January 15, 2005, 11:59:35 PM

Sexy_Bishi_Queen on
Sexy_Bishi_Queen
You do have a really nice way of doing things here. Your language is very puntual and have you read any of my stuff? If not, please do!