Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/i

Displaying 5351-5375 of 7802 results.
"C'mon, kiddo," James whispered. "It's time to come home." Oneshot. Songfic. COMPLETE.
Take a guess by looking at the title. A small, six story 'book' for christmas. Note: characters from beyblade will be paired with OC's in this, so if you don't like that, you can't say I didn't warn you. Merry Christmas. Please R & R.
Inuyasha had always thought that Kagome knew that he loved her. But when he finds out that she doesn't know, what will he do?
~One Shot~
Jingle Bells with a twist! Please comment!
I wrote this during apple season. Please read and comment. (note it's a little messed up at the top but I can't fix it so please over look it)
Froze8
The stories of the no names.
Froze8
my gundam wing fanfic, featuring Trowa Barton and my gundam wing fan character. If you had to put this into a category i'd say something along the lines of twisted romance.
This is a bunch of poems I wroet when I was bored. Most fo them express not very happy things, but my mum sez their good, so, yeah.
Just a poem i wrote when i was bored.
I wrote this poem for my odler brother's homework and it is about what I think our earth is becoming. I wanna be a poetess or a writer when I'm older, so, as always, comments are welcome
again just a song my 2 song please comment please
A very short poem about winter.
This is a poem I did for a class and I decided to redo it and put it up.
Enjoy~
A story all about the journey to set free a one winged angel. Many characters and many perils lie ahead. Read to find out. D: Summary's suck.
16 year old Danny Fenton is moving away from Amity Park. Read to find out what happens to him on his moving day and between him and Sam Manson.
Please Read!

It is now completed! There might even be a sequal...
 
Inuyasha had always thought Kagome knew he loved her. But, when he finally nocitces that she doesn't know, what will he do?
in this section because ill probably draw some pics for it :) anyway i like this story so i hope you do
What happens when a boy named Byron meets a dark angel named Triste who hates everyone?Does he get her to change her ways?Or does he end up a victim of hers?
Shyam Margor reminisces about the only woman he has ever truly loved. Moonless Age short story.
Raven and Starfire
Shoujo-ai and dogyness included
A snippet of Chihiro's life after she returns to the human world. The spirits may have been cruel at one time but are humans any better
(PG, I think ^^) Shuichi and Yuki have gone to bed, but Yuki stays up a little to admire his lover. This is so sappy! XP
This is a contiuace of Love is in the Air. Read that one first please. COMMENTS AND FLAMES ARE WELCOME!
It`s a German written Story about the first school year of Fred and George in Hogwarts with lots of fun with Charlie and Bill also being on Hogwarts
it's really just a song