Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/i

Displaying 5251-5275 of 7802 results.
the continuing of the comic i was about to do......................warning stupidity included XD only a little
[OneShot] “When the time came to fight and she's standing on the other side, would you be able to strike her down after all you've shared?” No longer a boy, a man must now answer the question that before he could not. [Sequel to That Gryffindor Girl]
[One Shot] Warrington warns Montague about the dangers of loving a certain Gryffindor Girl.
[One Shot] He thought she knew. . .
Just some dragon poems that I did awile back
goes with my pic
the way i lived
This is the guy for Hanukah just like Christmas has Santa.
Kai was a normal girl living a normal life, until Kamon arrived. Now she has to defend herself against an abnormal being...
This is on FF.net too, but instead of making it three stories, I'm just gonna make it into one story with three chapters. So, this is weird, Sonic's acting like, making Manic consider using some...corporal punishment on his brother.
Slight AU. The boy's are still wolves though they do have a slight problem once a month though and meeting three sister's (only one OC), who don't know what they really are.
This is actually just a compile of thoughts at the begging, which then evolved into this story. Nearly all of the people that have read it and know me personally see parralelles...I really like it,just Give it an attempt of reading!
A large gang of friends are at Valence's house, but a casual sleepover turns out bad.
it about Linkin Park....who else
I will get ya into the cartoon before it comes out...it is an great original work. The thing before the prologue is what I had to do for english. This is what you will start on before you get to the actual story...Cya!
These are all different version of that one song My United States of Whatever...in which that song I disclaim because my band didnt do it...but it is awesome! Enjoy!
This is a rather crap but brief insight into who voodoo is, i will explain later in more detail but it is late and very scrambled...read anyway.
I thought this would be funny to write! LOL!
Just a random, meaningless poem.
I was really bored one day and instead of reading someone elses fanfic they wrote i decided to write my own..this is it.Please comment also if you have like..title ideas or anything! ^_^
What happens when Jak gets killed? The worst day of Daxter's life. Warning: Sad.
This is dramaqueen101's request about Judgement Day.
I have some problems that ma friends dont understand; or i won't tell, either way. I wrote this when I was depressed.
I had these made for you, I know how they were made, I know what keeps them alive during the winter, and I know all the things and youkai that went into making these simple flowers. What I don’t know is why. Why do I do these things? SessRin
These are some random things off the top of my head.