Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/i

Displaying 5201-5225 of 7802 results.
Its an old poem I wrote when i had a cruse on some kid that rode my bus...
Simple bios that I have created for the species that I have made throughout the years. Each one of these creatures belong to me. Please do not claim them as your own creation.
Hiei and his wife are wandering about and they some across a war. Ruby gets hurt and they stay at some one's house for her to get better, but while they're there Ruby lets a few more demons into the world
Some Of my OC's are going to meet a friend and are faced with a problem on the way.
(Once again with my bad titles) There is a heat wave and Yuki has a girl who's is madly in love with him. Something quick and sweet.
Serenity was an ordinary 11th grader, untill she became anything but ordinary....
I suck with titles but the story is pretty good. It's short too for the people with atention spans like mine. So here is my story!
When Soren met Ike, it was the first time he ever felt like he belonged. Like he was home. Path of Radiance story.
Old scars hold lots of old memories. Path of Radiance, TibarnxReyson
A disaster happens when kingdom hearts characters Cloud and Aerith have a honeymoon at Disney Castle
Rayman goes to comfront Sonic and co. While Luigi, Mario, Link, Heihachi and Pac-Man watch eatin Popcorn!
Mortal Kombat Conquest
This is Chris Fenton's poem about her and her dad, Danny. Please Read! It's short and sweet!
Who would of thought depressing was suck a creative thing. A poem describing my view on my life.
Well, this was a poem i wrote for a friend of mine when i was really mad at her. So in other words, this is a hate poem, but i like it anyway. Its a bit harsh though, i wrote this two years ago, and to me now it seems pretty awful.
I took some ideas from the book im reading called The Subtle Knive.
I found it interesting and decided to make up a story of my own.
Just a little somethin I wanted to make^^
just a short thing i wrote when i was depressed.
uhh its just a poem
the titans encounter a new girl that they have never seen before
A Teenage girl is accedentaly sent to an anthro school.
Dr. Eggman has created a new machine and is using it on humans. Now sonic and his new friends have to destroy it
Come journey inside the mind of Kurama to learn the secret behind his weapon of choice, the Rose Whip. Told in a rather...unique perspective for an interview.
this is in omi's point of view and he is describing how it is strange that his element should seperate him from the one he cares about.
uuuhhhh.... My friend sesshylover and me made this when we were bored and there was wayyyy too much pop and junk food. Anyway it's about Dumbledore and the rest of them hope you like it! =^-^=