Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/i

Displaying 5101-5125 of 7802 results.
A new version of the famed and loved
Warriors' and 'Warriors-The new Prophecy' by Erin Hunter. Please enjoy!
Fire burns, no exceptions, but sometimes there can be loop holes. Star/Robin, oneshot
Actual Episode 3 dialogue. Anyway, I was bored one day in school and we were reading Prince Caspian by C.S. Lewis. He's a great author. It's the last chapter of PC and it's a cross of Star Wars 3 and PC. Enjoy!
After the tournament and the exploding of Heihachi Mishima. Rayman and Sonic wake up and Sonic goes to the Black Tower. Rayman and his friends go after him on an adventure!! Read r1, r2 & r3
About Naruto going to his time to 2006! Please read and comment
sorry, it's dutch
a poem i wrote when i was very lonely(and sad) ..hope you like it ..
a poem about .. love
Whoever said rhyming had to be sane?
a poem i wrote on christmas eve
How many times have people attempted this?....
Sometimes you just gotta say goodbye when all someone does is hurt you
A Story Dedicated To YoshimiDonsato. She Is The One Who Gave Me This Great Idea! YD, Tell Me What You Think! And also, for those of you reading this...the story is not done yet!!! I will write more!!!! I just like to keep you in suspense!!!
I am left a fragment of a dream; a piece that should have been whole...
Link has grown up and decided to go to a new world. But Link does not know is this world is already filled with evil that is destroying the land. Link has a new journey ahead of him who will help him. New world, and new characters maybe a new love.
its my horror story i wrote but i'm still not done with it so yeah hehe
sum of u asked me 2 do sum more romance stories, and i have, but i finally posted 1! weeeee! not too special- but i like to dreem... y must i tortur myself w. this stuff... i can never hav it!
The sad tale of a girl on her quest to find the one thing missing from her life...
NOTE: Low Level Adult Themes
Hermione is having this really odd dreams, where she is visioning her life differently. Ron is very ill. When she begins to fade, will they find a way to save her? Will Ron get to tell her how much she means to him? Werewolf, Animagi, drama.
you will like it it's just that there's a jam pack of drama and even more DRAMA
ENJOY!
He loves her. He sees her beauty everyday through his tinted shades but he longs to see it in color... [ShinoXHina] [One-shot]
Tohru Honda is living happily with Kyo, Yuki, and Shigure. Their lives are the same as usual, and nothing can go wrong. But, when a new girl comes to school and befriends Tohru, she ends up learning the Sohma family secret!
This song I wrote about when I get horrible migranes and how it becomes hard to really concentrate on anything.
I did this in 5th grade......its sux........pleez look and comment.
This song is about Wednesday morings when my religion teacher makes us go to adoration which is like a time where you go into a church and pray and stuff. Yeah, i wrote this song during that time and about how you can't leave the church unless there