Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/i

Displaying 5151-5175 of 7802 results.
Spongebob and Patrick are off on an adventure everywhere and not by choice. They will meet Danny Phantom, Jenny XJ9, Mr. Blik, Waffles and Gordon, along with many other cartoon characters. The chapters are short but a lot of chapters so far so enjoy
More nightly work of mine...a pome but I don't know if anyone'll like it...it's kinda dark...oh welll plz tell me what you think...
In the chobits manga, you know those little books that Chi likes to read? Well, basically this is them, just typed up in word. Not original, but I wanted to have them in one place. And then I decided to put them here!
A night of contemplation; a serious, introspective piece. A shinobi ponders life and death at the edge of the abyss. Rated PG-13 for contemplations of suicide and potentially disturbing and macabre imagery. One-shot. (1100-ish words)
Neji finds every night he sleeps, he goes to the past... NejiHinata.
this is a funny ToS fic that me and my best friend wrote on her birthday. it is completely insane and hilarious. enjoy. =^_^=
A fanfic that contains SasuNaru. They're in the forest of chakra, but Kakashi and Sakura aren't there. Warning: Sakura_media shouldn't read this if she thinks Naruto shouldn't be gay!
the frog who likes pie!
He is so cool!
ah, its been a long time since i have written a naruto fic. anyways, this is a song fic starring three characters with the most depressing childhoods: uzumaki naruto, uchiha sasuke and gaara of the desert.

[screencaps taken from naruto-kun.com]
[
yea yea i kno they don't go to normal skool, but bare withme ok? plz? this is my 1st! it's not done yet, but almost. im tryin to think of an ending. if anyone has any ideas let me know please!
A poem i made. The first part reminded me of Kh2. lol Thanks to Ruroni_Otaku for helping me put it up. Go check out his things. Oh yeah...Comments plz!
My character Shale returns and Sonic is seriously injured
This is a continuation of Ed Kidnaped. Do not read this until you read my other story first. Serenity has cat ears and a cat tail. She doesn't remember her past except for one memory. Can Ed, Al, Ray*, and Flame help her?
3rd poem i've submitted to this site. it was on won of my pictures, but i decided to submit it by itself. its not a fanfiction, but its a poem. please tell meb what you think.
just one of my poems. please tell me what you think.
This is just a profile for my FMA character, Serenity, which Metalbeast made for me.
A poem about sprites. Ya know? Those little 2-D dudes living in your Gameboy?
Jak meets a prisoner on run form the crimson guards.
[Compleate]
Shonen-Ai/Slash. ONE-SHOT. For Alicifer. Touch those you hold dearest to yourself, and never let them go...
A fictional fantasy of Celia and a childhood promise she made to a 'dragon', which she forgets. Just a cute short story.
Jordan had always had it tough going. Ever since birth, life was never good to her. Untill she met HIM....
Just a bunch of poems and stuff I've written over the years.
A Cath/Sara fanfic, cause we all know that they're HAWT.
Sara's POV
This Poem Is about a Deady Ninja who has been hired by the people to kill a Samurai Princess. And hey most of it rhymes just like the Hawk Poem you may have read before.
These are little poems, most likely an offshoot from ShinobiWolf's Broken Song. If anyone reads this who knows ShinobiWolf, please tell him/her to read this. I'd like the critiscm so I can write better.