Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/i

Displaying 5376-5400 of 7802 results.
Blackfire x Jinx... Slight Shoujo-ai
somethings wrong with Beastboy.....can anyone figure out 'what's wrong' and help him...Raven thinks so....but what will this lead to?RavenXBeastboy
heres a letter slash poem dib has written his father before he leaves......it's touching....sorta angsty.....i like it.....i bet you'd like it too....go on and read....you know you want to
a dream became her, consumed her life ...her mind. can she save HIM , the one she loved, the only one who could understand her? Time has NO place here.
This is basically about my girl Skye, and what happened to her when she first joined thre force, just to destroy them, and instead of that happening, the guy she met destroyed ther plans and she fell for him. this guy? Sky Tate.
Skye is telling her
This is a story about how Baby Bowser got his wife. (hint: Toadalina is the pink mushroom from Mario Double Dash (if you unlocked her)) (also i put this in Super Smash Bros. Category cause I couldnot find Mario Category)
this was made by my friend jenny she is cool hope u like it
Gohan, Videl, Bolma and Vegeta go to New-Namic in search of the purple star dragon balls to restore the planet after it is poisoned. But when they get there they find out the namics have been mutated and are deadly. But what will happen when vegeta is bit
the only wolves that arent mine r blazr alpha snowly beau haily roxy sly remrant
sea.they belong to fmaghostwolf dont ask i cant spell well
A short little angst fic I wrote a long time ago. Like... before Sonic Heroes was out. o_O;; It's pretty much a Shadow death. Yes I know that makes no sense, shh.
Have you ever heard someone cry so painfully that it pierced your own heart and you began to cry sharing their sorrow and emotion? Read the tale of Naruto and Hinata's painful encounter...
read this!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A Poem I worte a while ago.
This is this random poem i wrote about fire. its pretty kool. hope everyone likes.
please comment - i like to know if my stuff is good or not!!!!
ok... um one night, i was awake at midnight and then this poem just.. came to me!!! oh well hope you all like!!!!
I wrote this poem when i saw this old photo of this family, it was like really sad...
anyway i entered this in a writing competition!!! i cam third and won $100!! i was pretty happy.
Hehe. This is a poem I wrote after playing Fugitive w/ my friends. It surprised a couple of people
Long ago, the tribe of Alph flourished. However, a war between them and Ecruteak was destroying the habitat for the Pokemon and disrupting their lives. Suicune, Entei, and Raikou intervine, and a quest ensues. isuckatsummaries.
This is a poem about me and Duo he is telling me about the stars and this is the poem i did to explain what he said to me.
A story of mystery, friendship, and action!
Note—This story takes place after the book Marlfox, so if you haven’t read that book, some of the characters won’t be familiar. You can still read this story, though. Hopefully you won’t be too confus
it's a story i wrote about my dear chocolate
its not as good as front seat but it is still kinda funny!
kasume is a 13 year old girl who finds a mystirous rock.the rock takes her back in time. she doent know what to do now or whats happening.
Think your obsessed with Corpse Bride? wanna find out? Check out this checklist made by an obsesser for an obsesser!!!
the title explains it all. the girls and me take the gundam guys out for some fun in the snow.
I ALSO HAVE THIS STORY ON FANFICTION.NET
for those who read stories there i'm kidishcaresh, so i'm not violating any copyright rules!