Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/i

Displaying 5476-5500 of 7802 results.
My side character, and how he bacame a part of the Army of Litus. Beware, it's pretty long.
Sekumi, an 18 year old wolf hanyou, has been put apon with a major burden on her past. When she was ten Sekumi's family and village was slaughtered. Although her family was only an adoptive family it still stung hard. The scar on her left shoulder re
these are my element poems. It took me almost a year to come up with them all. Tell me what you think and if my time was well spent, your comments will be appreciated.
Lizzie has an idea to help to pet store she works in to raise more money.
She's crazy and locked in a cell in the 1600 or 1700's. She talks to weird things that most people wouldn't talk to. Um, this is written in old English, so it may be a little confusing.
This is about a nobel who is locked under the church in the catacombs by a currupt Cardinal who wants the crown. See what you think! Let me know!
A very funny, sad, melancolly story of my friend Taylor, she reads. its all fake though, we made it up when she sat alone on the bus one day. please read.
Fleago (My made up character!) Got a new tv that sucked up the crew! Will they ever get out? Please read!
heheh
This is how emotions are: complex but also simple
yes he wants to rule
Odd things going on...needed to release...
yeah i found one of my old stories!! ^_^ sorry. this story went with another story but i can't find it. *sob*

oh and i don't own fb and yyh.
This takes places in the far future. He misses her. It's kind of sad. It mad one of my friends cry.
When the Cat in the Hat doesn't come back...
This is a Hokuto in wonderland story! Some of my friends' characters play other roles. I do NOT own Alice in Wonderland. This is just my own made up fanfic. Enjoy please! ^-^;;
I made these songs 'cause it's so close to Christmas. Happy Holidays! Please comment!
Here is a little poem about when Robin is Slade's Apprentice...tha's it, though...
A young mage looks for the grounds of Kokoryu. On the way she meets an odd person and they end up traveling to Kokoryu.
A story of what it would be like if Danny had a little brother who pranks the crap out of him! Story by me, some characters/personalitiys/themes by other sources (eg:Family Guy,Drake & Josh, Danny Phantom, you get it)
NOTE: Some parts are narrated b
This is a story by moi... its called Clone #378!!!!! Have fun with it's sci-fic goodness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please read this Poll and give me an answer it's for a good reason.
Froze8
BoBoBo-Bo Bo-BoBo, Parco Folgore, Kanchome, Onpu Segawa, Pop Harukaze, and Goku form together as the Fighters of the Sun. They must find Cure Black and Cure White to fight Sherry and her Mamodo, Brago.
just a poem about kurama and kuronue i made and i put it up on my ff.net account so i put it here,too
I felt that it was too mushy-gooshy, so this is the revised version of my original fic.