Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/i

Displaying 5576-5600 of 7802 results.
I like this poem..
you ere his footsteps in the shadows. how ong can you run for?
Duo and Heero are feeling lonely, and Quatre and Trowa's loveing behaviour isn't helping. With loneliness eating at them, will they finally admit their feelings?
Quatre is alone at home, with a storm strong outside. But it's the wind that scares Quatre the most. And there's only one man that can comfort him.
The X-kids have an awesome year and are rewarded with a trip to Hawaii... with the acolytes and brotherhood. Is the professor really this stupid?
My sister was emotionally abused by her husband. She moved away with him. Then she moved back (without him, they kinda seperated for 2 months). Then she decides that she wants to move back with him, so I wrote this to tell her how I felt.
A "Know Your Stars" show like the one from All That. Just with characters from Yu-Gi-Oh!, Sonic the Hedgehog and Danny Phantom. Rated H for massive comedy.
What happens When a bunch of Zim chracters go on a trip with three very freaky dudettes? find out! many short chapters.
Yay! Lame title! Anyway it was never given a name but it's basically The Orgin of Cat, Powderpoe, and Johnny.
Too excited to wait. It's up now and the polls will be open soon!
THese quotes took me two years to write... i know.. i was just really bored... Well...enjoy!
A young mans brother dies. Torn by greif and guilt, a stranger convinces him that he could see his brother again if he does what the stranger tells him to. The young man listens intently, and within a month is finding strange things happening.
Another poem. A bad day in the life of me.
Stories of what happened to me while I was in the 7th grade. (Their really just reports I had to do, but stories nontheless.)
see them going at it over and over!! until they go deaf..
Kanchome and Folgore come along Kiyo's home oneday and Bakuso has a terrible meeting with him since Kanchome is eating HIS chocolate. So Bakuso wants to fight him for it without Renkuso! So now what we'll happen
When a huge massacre destroys her village, Akia seeks the Avatar for help, but finds Prince Zuko instead! She soon realizes they are not so different…

Yu-Gi-Oh story. I do not own yu-gi-oh, or any of the cahracters in this story, except Ana-Gaelle and Marc.
it's just a poem about a boy i used to know, as you can see i still can't forget about him...
Man. I need a better name... anyway Dib wishes Gaz wasn't his sioster and very unfortunate things happen.
Can you love and hate someone at the same time? When Kagome meets a man over the internet and begins to fall in love with him, she doesn’t know that she hates him in real life, when she finds out who he is, will love or hatred prevail?
What may have happen on the night of Kuina's death...
English project...we had to write about a place that was special to us. -cough-
Ok, Jin, Toya, Hiei, and Sesshomaru get traped on an island. It has a demented monkey, and a dolphin. Enjoy somehow! ^^
Pairing: Gan Ning/Ling Tong

Rating: Teen

Genre: Angst/Fluff

Summary: "...I'm so sorry"