Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/i

Displaying 5676-5700 of 7802 results.
Don't worry, not all my stories/poems are from school! (This is the rubbishest poem EVER!)
About a 7 years old princess who hates adults...and is very rich...chapter one may make no sense but sooner it'll make sense so dont worry.
Again alot of spelling mistakes...
and missing letters... :(
this isn't my best....but its about a group of four who are pirates. if you like action adventure and pirates then this is the story fo you!!
This is a one-shot in Riku's POV about his feelings for Sora. Please R&R and let me know what you think! Yaoi!
mushra was alone after a dear friends death. will he never get over it. or will a suprise come and help him out.
A series of solutions all themed to make the world greater place (originaly posted on my site: www.penguinkidsdomain.tk)
ok everyone i am ganna need a new character inside my stories so enter if you want your character in my stories.
This is another thing I did from school. The answer is at the bottom.
A poem that i wrote fairly quickly, but with alot of thought. (sort of religious, leans on Christianity)
More nature stuff.
Another of my poems, one I really like.
A poem about that weird feeling you get.
A poem about rain.
My first crossover, and my first fanfic in quite some time. HP/Legend of Dragoon crossover.
Should I contine?
I find this as my most hilarious fanfic. Please read and comment and if possible, put up with my wacky humor
It's not a story, it's a song i made up about butter.
just a poem that someone kinda stole from me on FAC, luckily ever thing is setteled now, so it should be fine, anyway this is a poem that actually took me awhile to write, tring to think of the right words and stuff...anyway..ENJOY!
JADE WAS THE RULER OF A LITTLE TOWN NEVER DOING ANYTHING FOR HERSELF UNTIL SHE MET A BOY
It's a wacky chao story! Staring Chaggy and Melody in this crazy story! It never ends!
Have any of you heard of those 'Just So Stories'? I had to do one for school, and I just thought it was good!
Strange things are happening on Lyoko and Jeremy suspects the government might be involved. That's when a new girl arrives at Jadic, and Jeremy thinks that the timing of her arrival is more than just coincidence.
This is a parody of the Spongebob Squarepants theme song.
rather morbid poem