Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/i

Displaying 5776-5800 of 7802 results.
When Sonic and his friends doesn't need to save the world, they do, well, random stuff! Contains stupidity, randomness (of course) and some violence (but they don't have guns)
A poem I wrote about Al from Fullmetal Alchemist. All flamers will be fed to my secretary, Gluttony. I guess it's kinda sad.
It's the Winter Dance, but there's only one person Roy wants to be with. A person he can't have.
Sonic has never felt anything towards Amy before , until she acts differently.....
Dear People of the World, We, Random Fangirls, have decided to allow mobs of Obsessive teenage girls rewrite Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. In short...the story is screwed. Based of 2005 movie. (Written by me and a Friend)
A boring crappy story...
A Mercenaries/Teen Titans Crossover.if anyones has played Mercenaries: playground of destruction, they'll know what I'm yammering about.
About a girl who finds out that she is part witch and vampire. Happens at the same time as Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets. UNFINNISHED
this is a little bit of her past.
i did this when i was really bored and stuff just poped in my haed so i wrote it.
Four girls are given four stones. One Snow, Ine Fire, One water, One earth. Can they deafet the Dark lord.
Oh yay bad discription.
A bit of Neville/Luna fluff happening around the holidays. Luna's oblivious to what it meant when she hung mistletoe over herself. ^_^
Finally, it should display now
This fic is in spanish. This it´s my first fanfic and the only one. One day, when i have more idea for the language, i translate to english. It´s about a possible past of Marion Phauna. Sorry for my bad english :( See ya ^^
This story is about my fan character, Soneec and Charmy (but mostly Charmy) adventure. it is suppose to be very funny! LOL! Well I hope you like it! Oh yea! Shiloh helped with the typing and improving just by 1% but Shiloh did mostly typing!
The story for a game my friends and I are making.
naa, it's story. Doubt very seriously I'll finish it. EVER. Mmmyup. . .
Leon returns to Raccoon City to claim the woman he loves.

*This was written before I knew Ada was alive and Raccoon city was demolished.
i know the picture says slytheran when she is really in ravenclaw. she has medium black hair and brown eyes. the boys in this story are actual friends and siblings. i just changed their last names.
Otouto’s thoughts as Ani sleeps peacefully by his side their first night back to life.
Not corny. Please read and answer my question.
here's a list for GC and Billy Martin fans.
the girls of W,I,T,C,H go's in a new portal and meets the Shaman King group. what happens when they only can get home when they help the group defeat there Evil. and whose is that new evil? read and find out.COMPLETE. read and enjoy!
Kaz is a 16 year old witch who loves
Yu-gi-oh and one day she casts a spell to go into the Yu-gi-oh world
please read and comment.