Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/i

Displaying 5876-5900 of 7802 results.
A wacked out fanfic about Naraku's ingenious plot to destoy Inu-yasha and the gang. VERY Stupid and may cause people to go insane. Read at your own risk. (One-Shot)
this is acualy a poem about coke, its better that it sounds, its suposed to be funny. oh yeah, i sux at descriptions.
It was a little bio I had done for a website
Testing out some possible story lines.
fire in it!
It's my own little dedication to Sephiroth.
What will happen when a new (revenge-crazy) girl comes to Zim's Skool? Will Dib convince her that Zim's an alien? What will happen to the kids that annoy her? And what happens when Zim has a new plan involving her? Read and find out! UPDATED-2/4/06
inuyasha thinks hes destroyed sesshomaru..or was it a dream?
oh yeah put this for the discription for it " alright heres the deal, me and lonely always thought damn our rp would make an awesome anime, sadly we havent had any takers. so i didthe next best thing, after lonelys copy got deleted anyway, i made it
Part Four: The Death of Sim has come, Zim has married (Now single) Tak, but could it be that Zim has completely forgotten of Sim? And will Sim try to get revenge in the afterlife? Ch.3 is up!
A brief review of my best friend Mike and I growing up. All the times we spent together; our victories and losses. His memory still burns in my mind even after so long. (Rated PG)
My twin brother Rick is better than me in every way. He brings out every flaw in me and I hate him. I hate him so bad I could just... (Rated: PG)
well, its a YYH fic, hieixOC. i hope you enjoy it!! ^^
"so there's me, sitting peacefully on the couch reading as usual.Then a sudden explosion from down stairs shock me from my seat." Ricky is an ordinary girl who worries about oridinary things but her happy life is about to be turned upside-down
A poem that i wrote because i was feeling angsty...
Just some helpful tips on how to kill Sora(all Sora fans I mean no offence)
Inuyasha and the gang are travling but then are tied up and taken prisoner by read for yourself I can't tell
All my favorite anime shows and their people are going to compete in a special challenge.Who will be #1!!!!!
This is just a little poem, it was the first I had done in a while...so it isn't that wonderful I suppose.

It was created as a devotional to my dearest friends.
A Humor story in world filled with death and hatred. Flambor and Ivy have the greatest adventure!
*French Story* A girl named Victoria discovers in a magic place that she can use his thoughts to save his childhood friend that disappeared some years ago. Through her dreams she will meet other caracters that will lead her to other magic adventures.
All thanks to Tim Burton's 'meloncholy death of Oyster boy' Is the first of a few stories... Will have some art to follow... Hope you like !!
These two girls are sisters - and enemies. When Kara does something naughty she is sent packing.