Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/i

Displaying 5851-5875 of 7802 results.
All my little poems in the bottom of this page. Like a basement.
random morning habits of the dynasty characters.also funny.
Why Gan Ning should not wear bells .really funny please read.(one shot)
about sky and his friends fight evil clones.
A tale of courtship
A story of a young girl rising above all expectations, to become a hunter of the Bogtrets. And to be a protectore of all who needed protecting.
~Mr. Wonka proves that our destinies are only what we make them~ One-shot.
Argothan is a simple boy who lives in the peaceful village of Waterdale. He has a good life. This all changes when the evil Lord Morganite attacks his village and all that he has loved. His adventure begins!
im not veary good at discription so... yea. riku is in a later part of the story.
Freeze City is the dome that houses the Flower Maiden. Consequently, it also houses wolves who were drawn there by her Paradise-promising scent. This is the tale of a wolf that you haven't seen before, and her futile search for the wolves' Rakuen.
When Ron Stoppable accidentally get's turned into a four year old what will Kim do? Even though Ron is four on the outside he still thinks he's a teenager. what will happen will Kim ever get Ron back to normal?
New character Sammie
Chapter 2 is up!
Zim is chasing Dib again, but this time, he's enjoying it.
Hermione's dying, and Harry may have to join forces with Proffesor Snape to save her. I'm not the best with summary's so could you just give it a chance.
You know that you can surpass that problem ;-)
Canción que te va a ayudar en pensar las cosas. Tú sabes que puedes
sometimes people hide behind a smile to fool others but deep down they know they can't lie to themselves
Unknown Memorys it’s about a Boy (Called John) who appears at the school in the middle off the night, which can’t remember anything, but he think his past is connected to Lyoko somehow.
umm....yeah
I did this poem sitting around being bored and thinkin about stuff that I hate... and this is what I came up with.
Rei Anul Sama wrote a story a lot like this, but it was *my* original idea. She wrote the story (Demons of Old) her own way, and I didn't approve cause she made Sesshoumaru a total wuss (and she screwed the whole ending up). This is *my* version of it.
-NOTE- You must read at least the introduction of Floral Skies to understand this! What happens when Max is bored with a few elemental powers? And what happens when a schoolgirl comes by? Will the hamsters succeed? We'll find out..
i love this story
What goes on in GIR's little head when he is asleep? This small songfic answers all your questions.
2 years after Terra's death...that's all I can say heehee. there's gonna be some romance!! But I won't say between whom, then ya won't read it. R&R plz!!
This is my version of Whose line. I hope you like it.