Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/i

Displaying 5751-5775 of 7802 results.
One-shot. Sango sings about her father.
Heh...Alu meets the gang(Sonic and the others)Like,duh!!
Violet is going to Australia to visit her grandma, and bumps into Mike at the airport. Mike feels like he’s ready to tell Violet how he feels about her but is for once scared of something. Rejection. Then, Violet goes to Mike's for dinner. What are t
This is what you get when you deny someone the only thing they ever cared about.
It's not really a story...It's just a poem type thing that popped into my head after I learned that my ex-boyfriend (whom I'm not exactly over yet) and my best friend are going together.
A poem by my mom! Comment it pleeze!
this thing u can look at 24-7... i will post a new 1 every few days or soo... okay?? kewl... Comments are accepted:)
a poem i wrote in science, i was bored.
It is an observation report based on a topic that I chose: religion. Happy reading!
This was the essay I wrote for the "Definition of Self" essay we had to write in my Advance Composition class. I just thought I'd share something, hope you enjoy reading it.
I went insane. I think.
........... read and find out
weird poem type thing....Not sure what it's supposed to be. I wrote it while listening to a song of the same name by a band called poe.
These are ten reasons you might be obsessed with Anime
When kikyo thinks that kagome has come between her and Inuyasha, she kidnaps kagome and it up to inuyasha to choose between his dead love, or his future with kagome
This is just how I feel sometimes.
Short poems. Some Kinda Deep.
Inuyasha knows he has feeling for Kagome.
But will he ever be abel to show them to her? It doesnt help that they have been kidnapped be an demond and koga, the wolf demond that loves kagome, must save them...
This is a little story I did for sixth grade E.P.P. (Extended Projects Program)during the Fantasy unit. That was my favorite unit ever! : ) So originally this was 13 pages long, and it still is.
*laughing* Kinda a sessiomal idea. Got the idea from fire-demon, as done by the first chorus, but the other is my creativity working.
Mayna is a young 15 year old girl like any other, except for the fact that she is a witch. She find her powers and takes off from everything she knows. What will happen to her now that she knows she is a Witch?
I like the dark... a lot
Jennifer and the others go to visit Jennifer's cousin Shampoo.But,what seems to be a simple visit turns into a crazy week.+_+
dib has something to tell gaz....well actually it's more of a poem type story....but trust me you'll like it....it's cute
JackxOC The Dragon of Thunder suffers a terrible fall, and thinks the others betrayed her. Turning to the world of the Heylin, she wants nothing to do with the Xiaolin Dragons. Jack however, might discover her new identity...