Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/i

Displaying 5701-5725 of 7802 results.
Vance. A teenager who's half blind & a bit clumsy with his gun. Discovers that he is diagnosed with GeoStigma. This is the story of what he went through.
InuTaisho's (InuYasha's father) old friend Yoshiko, a young seer, made a promise to watch over InuYasha and Sesshomaru after he died. What happens when Sesshomaru joins the Inu gang and falls in love with Yoshiko? What if Yoshiko feels the same for him? W
This is a story i wrote for my english class. The assignment is that we 'stayed out three hours past curew and this is the story that we tell out parents when we get home. *nods* i could really care less if anyone reads this.
Okay...so I admit that I am a bit of a Midvalley and Dominique lover. This is a poem written from Mid's point of view
YAY!!! The first fanfic of Paranoia Agent on this site!! Anyway, Lil' Slugger gets bored so he visits his previous victims, but stupid idiotic things happen to him.
THIS IS MY FURBIE STORY. unfortunately, i dont own Furuba, and if anyone has any problems with this story i will delete it AGAIN, it is only back by popular demand. My character, Kuroumo, replaces Rin.
This is a songfic about how Danny felt after watching his friends and family died that led him to a horrible alternate future.
Kagome is bored with her typical high school life. When a cute stranger comes through her family's well and she tries to pass him off as an 'exchange student' at her school, their lives will never be the same. Look for all your favorite characters
Ok... this story is really weird, but pretty kool. hopes ya like!!!
Flint our main character gets a virus causing him to turn foxy. Encountering exotic people and things on his journey through "Legoraka" Flint must find a way to cure himself and the twisted reality he finds himself in.
Um... a poem about my perfect guy?
A XS fanfic, it has Hay Lin (xxLennexx) in it as well as me ^^ Hope you enjoy it.
On the turn of Charlie’s twelfth birthday, a new threat to the factory arises. Charlie learns how important a friend can be. Wonka learns how difficult mentorship can be. Wonka/Charlie friendship, non-slash. Wonka/OC.
Dear Diary,

My first entry… how shall I begin?

I am Harry Potter. A stench, much like toad poop and old cheese together in a pudding, hangs about me, its origin my armpits. Mould clings to the numerous hairs emerging from my ridiculously large
even demons die
A little free form poetry that tells the story of what happened to me last night. A friend and I played Age of Empires, and came out with this result.
It's been three years after the finding of the Philosopher's Stone. Ed and Al are back to normal, but what are they to do now? Seems like Ed still has some unfinished business to do...
A Series of strange disappearances forces the FBI to call in a master detective from retirement. But who can catch a kidnapper who releases all the kids that he takes? No one is talking and nothing is as it seems.
how i feel ,how you feel, just the plain truth
An old crush
A lost love who will never coem back.
someone who came and then left
Recollections of a troubled past that might not have ended as well as it did.