Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/i

Displaying 5651-5675 of 7802 results.
Shadow Mysta and the rest of the Sonic gang have to save the world again. But theres only one way to save it. Will they all be willing to except it?
Zatch Bell fanfic starring Tia. Basically, a strange Mamodo turns Zatch, Kiyo, and Megumi into babies and Tia's stuck taking care of them. Odd, because I don't particurally like the show. 'Course, it was also a lot more fun to write than most of my s
This is another stupid Sesshoumaru story of mine, with chibis in it this time!
I noticed that some people had posted IM conversations, and I decided to post one too! This is an Invader Zim rp that I did with dragon_ally. Also, this is kind of insane. LAST UPDATED: DECEMBER 30!
Sanji, Zolo, Ussop, Nami, and Luffy, rant about themselves! But oh no! The scary lady from The Grudge is there! EEK! (very funny please read)
A rather cute story, that takes palce after the majora's mask story,
Inspired (like most of my songs) by HIM, the greatest band on Eatrh. Telling you that love is nothing but Hell. Its painful, decietful, and forever tormenting you like the flames of Hell.
Welcome to Irk's most popular gameshow Irken Idol! 7 contestants. Who will win? You decide!
A short story about gaara and narutos love for sakura
The feelings that go through kais head as a child..... (i think its quite distressing) 0__0
The wedding of 2 old friends and the meeting of another
It's only one chapter about an encounter this guy has with this dragon
we, the fangirls meet the hottest guys in Anime ever!!!! ^^
What happens when a Chinese goth, and Canadian punk and an African genious come to the school of Kadic to met the Lyoko team? read to find out!
Poetry
Its a story about how the Inuyasha gang plays a joke on Inuyasha
Warning: reading this may cause uncontrollable laughing, seizure etc. I'm not responsible for anything that is bad, happens.

As Vikki says, "There's no such thing as Shame in Insanity!"
It's a poem. Actualy it's a poem I made for my dutch class but I made an english translation.
A Luna drabble. Takes place during OotP in the Department of Mysteries, Luna does a little character thinking for both herself and Ginny, and remembers just how weak and strong their friendship is and can be...
Takuya fears his feelings for Kouji won't matter anymore, for Kouji's heart may be already stolen!
A one-shot that takes place sometime during OotP. Sirius thinks of the first time that he met Tonks and just how much she reminds him of his favorite cousin...
This is a poem for my best friend Rebecca, I miss her so much. Maybe when I'm in the mood I'll right poems to others But not now.
*On my Sensitive as a rose story, next chapter will be up soon*
A sad poem. Just came to me when talking about a bad experience. The only bit that isn't related to that is the bit where she kills herself O_o
Another of my frankly random articles about life, the universe and everything