Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/i

Displaying 5901-5925 of 7802 results.
Two kids who live on the streets. Its really old and I don't think I'll ever complete it...
A story about a boy named Ray who finally gets his first pokemon, So now he will go on a journey to be the best
The Sonic Characters that you all know love and hate, come together to answer Fan Mail from idiotic Fans (Besides the people on this site!!!!)
a load of poems i made up and i no its not a banner i just didnt no were to put it
This a story about Nichrom and his feelings about the death of his brother
this story is my first sonic story so enjoy
A song that I sent into a contest as a poem. I could win $1000...
The relationship between the Cherubim (angels) and the humans is deteriorating... and Riona, an orphan cherub, is feeling the effects of all of it.
a poem about a bird.
This is the theme songs to sonic characters and to sonic heroes teams. Enjoy!
Well, I'm making a story of... " How in the Heck did I think of Collie, Anti, and all of the Other Characters!!!"
Collie: Woooohoooo!!!! I finally get to find out how I got here!!!
Anti:... and how I got stuck with Him...
SPS: Enjoy!!!!
Vol.2 of my Sonic Characters.
Melinda is my own character and her, Yugi, and Yami are very tight. Just please read and comment!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!! *puppydog pout*
...-doesn't want to write a description- Fine. It's simply about the adventures of the Canadian mew team. Just read it and comment. -_-;
A poem I wrote about a year and a half ago...not sure what it's about.
the start of a poem/song that I know im going to frack up so bad if i keep working on it
this poem is about how life is pointless and how much it sucks
Don`t ask...just don`t ask. I`m hoping people have their own ideas to this poem....
Short poem that I am sending into a contest at a Linkin Park forum.
No matter how hard they're trying near the end, the X-Laws will always be idiots! CONTAINS MAJOR X-LAW BASHERY! Also contains some minor lime.
Funny your mamma jokes that i have made up!
(One shot) Fuu and Jin share a short, but meaningful
conversation. Fuu decides that even a simple response can sometimes mean a lot.
FuuxJin
this is a real story about the shoot i am goin though right now
songs of code lyoko
My first CB fic, so please be nice! Just a little poem from her POV.
There's nothing like a good game of golf. However, as Hawke, Adder and Flak soon learn, its not a good idea to play it on the battlefield.