Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/i

Displaying 6001-6025 of 7802 results.
This is a song i wrote. I was inspired by the band Alice in Chains. I finally decided to fracking write something
What happens when Shippo gives Inuyasha a flower?? O.o my expression exactly. A funny short One-shot story.(at least i thought it was funny)
Complete with the Dictionary of flabla. Some of the Rules of flabla will be added in later.
tala commits suicide!!! R&R!!!
Vegeta Returns back home after two weeks since buu was defeated and has a talk to Bulma.
a random thought that i had one day in chem. i just thought that i would give it a try.
Off the top of meh head...
Dedicated To LieDetector16! She is so sweet! I hope you like it! LieDetector16 and i love to cry!
A Song i wrote... so if the words ar kinda wierd its beacause thats how you sing them with the beat! ^_^ Hope you like it! Especially LieDetector16
While traviling to find Naraku, Kagome senses a jewel shard and the gang investigates, uknown to them that a group of traveling demon slayers has a "little" surprise for them.
An exiled princess, a young lord, and a betrayed and orphaned prince. The three ingredients that make SMR the fanfic that it is.
Raven has everything she has ever wanted, friends and a good home. But when someone she hasnt seen in years comes and gets whats hers, she could lose everything.

I'm so board I attually wrote more chapters than I imagined! And I still cant spell
this is a poem and a message from an anon. character of mine who lost his best friend. Though my best friend is still alive (and I would not have it any other way!) this poem is just as much from my heart as his.
What would happen of two human girls became Shinzo Guardians? Will they save the two worlds: Enterra and Earth? Find out in this multi-episode book chronicling the adventures of Shinzo Fangirls! Contains original characters, and other stuff like that
Harry, Ron, and Hermione meet a 2nd year Ravenclaw...Will they discover the secrets she hides
If the format's messed up, sorry but this is my first time uploading writing. Anyway, I used Edgar Allan Poe's style of writing for this so I hope you enjoy it!
Eggman had shooted a laser at Sonic and he might get killed! If he's dead, what will happen to Amy?
I've just been feeling a little messed up lately beacause of what someone said... And this is what came out of it... Read it, and tell me what you think.
It's Halloween!But somthing weird is going on+_+
A good bye poem
A love poem. About how sometimes you still can love the one you've broken up with. Enjoy.
zuko needs a trainer and they got him one but what happens when their feelings towrd each other start to grow.i tried to fix it but i don't know if it worked but i still suck at stories and sumeries
Unintelligent narrator tries to tell the story of how one heroic girl saves the world from terror of the hippy-like moles, with a twist. A story of TRUE human creation and evolution.
i got inspired by Genkai's 67 things to do when ur bored(so its like a fanfic of genkai's fanfic), and i also realized that i was going on a plane soon, so BOOM! this idea popped into my head!
vegeta poem