Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/i

Displaying 5976-6000 of 7802 results.
A little story that I haven't completed but will if you like what you read.(I got very bored on the plane)
Songfic to Godsmack's "I Stand Alone". The story of the fall of one of my oldest characters, Queen Loupe the 1st.
Tonks gets angry after the death and in hbp and only one person can calm her down.
SPOLIERS FROM HALF BLOOD PRINCE.
Yes i know my spelling and gammer is bad run spellcheak and gammer over and it's all come back ok.
this is a poem i did in english. i don't know what inspired it but i like it. comments are always welcome.
A RANDOM SAYING I MAKE UP ITS THE LAZY MANS SAYING
Inuyasha and Sesshomaru are... babysitting?! Grenades, war enactments, poking- and those are just the kids...
A story I wrote on a different site in which my OC character gets paired up with Rex Raptor- Against her will.
Seen from OC's point of view, so it's like you're going out with him
Akira and his brother, Kai, live with their drunk dad on a dry planet. Akira plans a runaway one night, and as always, Kai follows. They're sucked into Traverse Town and are separated. Akira discovers a hidden power he's had ever since he was born
What if the characters of Inuyasha worked for the news group? All you do is add 2 more characters and BABAM(I love saying that), this is what you have!!!
This was based on a dream I had a while ago... Yea it's weird. Anyways there's really no category for this is there?? Anyways please tell me what you think.
Dedicated to certain fans of Sonic the hedgehog.
people want to know what i feel like, here u go
A couple of angels, Zarek and Astrid, are in love... but something terrible happens to Astrid, and Zarek must find her again! But when he finds her, she won't be herself, for she has been reborn.
This is for my best friend, dingooftheshadows, who has let me use her characters Fox and Aura! This is a simple tale of love that revolves around my fancharacter Sade the Hedgehog and dingo's character Fox the Kitsune!
Story Summary:
When kids & teens go back to school, some of them wish it was summer everyday for the rest of their lives. For one person, that actually happened! I'll tell you a story about that person who suffered the continuous summer for the res
There's a guy..Isn't there always? Anyways, I had nothing better to do and my fingers just kept on a typing. So, please comment, lemme know if there is anything I could fix.
Intro: AU-What if everyone we know alive and are in hiding or trying find each other. With a dark figure(aka Anakin) watching Jessica(new chara) Skywalker{Age-24} and Luke Skywalker{Age-20} helping their Uncle Owen Lars. Leia Organa/Skywalker(Age-20)
again, this is a fanfic of Genkai's fanfic. if you really liked the last 67 things, then you'll really like this one! pls read and comment! ^_^
Since Rosalyn was sick, and Calvin's parents called a new babysitter, the six-year old tyranny lad stuck with the famous 90's TV redhead who has bunch of fashion senses.
DON'T READ THIS SONIC FREAK!!! oh! & who ever wrot "A Love woth dieing for"
I'm very very very ssrryy if u think i copyed u!
a fight with bulma leaves vegeta lonely

(my first songfic)
they will Come I promis u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
well, i was angry.
Traduction d'une fanfic superbe que j'ai trouvé sur fanfiction.net .
Je n'ai pas trouvé le courage de la finir Y_Y I'm sorry !
Enfin, c'est un ShikaIno génial, allez le lire en VO c a croquer. Dmg que l'auteur l'ait abandonnée T.T
The epic story of Hero and his quest to define true power.