Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/i

Displaying 6051-6075 of 7802 results.
its me fighin Sephy!
Jennifer takes the guys to her home town.They meet her old friends and one evil relative.Find out who it is+_+
The story of the young Rini Jenova and her childhood as Hojo's experiment.
My friend Em and I wrote this a very, very long time ago.
Kai in love??? could that be? is it possible...well you tell me after this fanfic is completed. If he is in love then with who? If your curiosity is rising then read this story.
What if Grievous got the fight he deserved and lived? What will happen the good General in his further quests? Read and review to find out!
A poem about a girl you wants to be invisible
The greatest gift he ever recieved was a pair of the most beautiful eyes in the world...
It's a poem about how I really am. A good way to understand me.
Roy has to stay late to finish up with some paper work, and Maes, the big loveball that he is, brings our starved bishou some food ... and a little more. RoyxMaes (also on my ff.net account)
A story of 4 people, chosen to harness the four Elements to stop a new evil arisen in the world.
This is something I wrote to tell the world of the conqusidences we share to Kingdom Hearts. Please read!!!
This is a story I thought of while I was at camp. I think this one of my best stories. Anyway, this story is of how Sora comes to start living with me until he can fix the Gummi ship. Will he he be able to leave in the end though?
This is a poem that I wrote to my crush.(I haven't given it to him what do you think?) Any way this is my best poem and I would appreciate it greatly if you would review!!!
Reiki was ordinary, pretty in her own way regular friends but then her parents tell her why they have been fighting these past months...
Yomi and Raizen, Raizen and Yomi. The wo kings juggle a single person back and forth, fighting for her favor, and trying to protect her from Mukuro, but they fins she's a little more than a handful. And she will change their lives forever.
kyoshi Mitari has a problem, the end of humanity, he has an even bigger problem, his best friend getting involved. And the biggest problem yet: His best friend is his girlfriend.
This is a revised version of a one-shot I wrote a while ago. Kuzco loses his parents, and finds comfort in someone else. This fanfic is pretty dark emotionally, but there isn't a content rating for that.
Just a fun game I made up for NO prizes, just FUN! ^_^ I match a song with part of a video game, and you have to guess the part I'm thinking about! *The song lyrics are hints*
its a song by Ashanti that I always sing.
well... yeah... its about 4 of my characters... yeah... read if you want...
Yusuke and the others fall into this weird portal.And they meet Inyasha and the others.Now they have to find a way home+_+
This was actually for school. (We were studying myths). It's supposed to explain why wolves howl...
a poem inspired by a comic i read.
weird lil poem that just popped into my head.