Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/i

Displaying 6151-6175 of 7802 results.
Time is gone anew as an ancient force uses Pandora's Box to wreak havoc, a crossover fic with alot of others, more to come. LUVYAZ!!
Humans are becoming demons, Yusuke is flashing in and out of worlds, and all of the leaders of the realms are missing, and finally Hiei returns.
It's Christmas!^_^Jennifer is acting strange.See whats up.
I thought I'd make some bloopers of my story.+_+Hope you like them.
Hiei turned into a chibi+_+See what happens.
They all get stuck in a video game and have to get out.Find out if they get out or not.+_+
Jennifer and Hiei switched!See if they can get threw a walk in each others shoes.+_+
My stories are back and better than ever+_+See the romantic start to the funny end.
Kaede Mishua live with her grandparents in Domino City. She loves her school and her friends. But there is a certain guy she finds it impossible to like, but maybe he is the one she will love?
One man loves her... and so does another... One man is fortunate... and the other is saddened... The young princess finds the broken man and tries to heal his heart, and the other is consumed with the emotion of envy... (LinkxZelda)(PG-13)
The darkness of the shadows hides many secrets, some too terrifying and great to even begin to imagine, but one of the most terrifying of all, is not what the shadows hide, but who chooses to hide in the shadows. Watching you eternally, like vampire
Anyone who read my rant named "Equality" must read! IMPORTANT!
Tails and Rick are in love with Jane the Echidna and Sarah the Fox. AWSOME STORY! MY BEST YET!!!
READ!
Read on!
I wrote this when i was sick...
the story about the time before thire
friend ship, this story is both sad and happy. plz, read
THE FRIEND SHIP, OF SONIC & TAILS
Uhmm... just a regular story about Tohru Honda and the terrible secret of the Sohma Family cure
Dib's living a nightmare and one filled with sorrow and regret.Is there anything he can do to change the past or will he learn some things are beter left alone.Perhaps there is a way for him to find peace....
a girl runs away from her abusing father and tries to find her place in the world and forget the past (includes an itsey bit of swearing) i kinda based Emily off of me but I am way wilder! :D I do not own anything about Xiaolin Showdown and I am not
the life and death of a lost boy. (poem)
Two stories made by me and my friend (Midnight_angel)...I am Posedon and my friend is Nepune (inside story)
A story of Yukinas true feelings.
This is just a poem I wrote a while ago. It is about myself. I have changed alot lately and have become distant and weak and I dont really like this new me so I wrote this dumb poem about it. (kinda gothic i guess)
A quiz to determine what you really know about FLCL. 31 questions.