Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/i

Displaying 6226-6250 of 7802 results.
The everlasting explorations of Lyoko, witnessed and partaken by an unexpected newcomer and exchange student to Kadic College. X.A.N.A.'s creations polluting the Real and Lyoko World, causing disasers worldwide. Will the one extra member be of use?
A weird/retarded/angsty poem based on something I saw written on my desk in my NSL gov't class. I may post my illustration for this later
The last thing you expect when looking for superhero recruits is finding the someone just for you.

This is an old story I did in 10th grade. While I have improved quite a bit since writing this, it's still one of my favorites.
A Final Fantasy Crossover I wrote for my sister. Hope you enjoy it...
A poem about the bassist Cliff Burton from the ever awesome band Metallica.
Um
A love poem
Japanese anime short story, 13 year old boy "dreams a magical journey"
goood short story/ music video idea
When a young man named Joshua crashes onto a horse ranch, he gains a companion he would need to go through his voyage to find an ancient tower.
A poem my friend named Xing wrote for me...he is so sweet lol...
This is one side of a two side story i'm writin with my gf kayla, make sure to read her parts too!
This is one side of a two side story i'm writin with my gf kayla, make sure to read her parts too!
In an alternate dimension two sets of supers roam the steets of jump city. There are the Titans and group of orphans called the doom partol. POV2
the story of a man with XD who saves the world
Shiv was never really the romantic type... until one day when he met another Bang Baby, in an unusual situation...
I was really depressed
A story set between the battle of the last alliance and the fellowship in Middle Earth
The story’s revealed from the characters perspectives -- as diary entries.
Yaoi insinuations, nothing more.
Meant to be humorous... ^_^
It is how Alex goes to "the dark side" Really good fic! Took a long time, so plz comment!
a fractured fairy tale. the twist: evil stepmother was hired as a housekeeper, stepsisters are now stepbrothers, set in moderntimes, and all my friends a the cast using their personalities! one-shot
I love to write poetry and many say I am pretty good so I thought I should share some with my friends at fanart.
i love this show so much and i told my story to my sister [Kogas_lil_sis]
Robin is teaching Starfire one of my personal fave sports, Badminton! Will Starfire go pro, or will this story contain fluff and has nothing to do with going pro? I think we all know the answer. (Parings: Star/Robin-duh- and no one else.)
A wolf meets his mate.