Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/i

Displaying 6326-6350 of 7802 results.
O.k this is my first story. If you like Julie-su and Sally you should not read.
Need help in Super Mario Sunshine? No biggie, look here! I'll write some tips a lot, but if there is a certain level you need help on, or need to know where something is, I'll try my best to help! (I have 108 sprites, that's why I'm doing this.)
a news update
Something I typed in my tv class. I'm posting it up here so I can get it home and edit it and allow my friend to read it
This is a poem about the battle of mind and heart. It's kind of hard to understand. But i hope you like it!
This is a poem I wrote after reading Como's stuff. It also has some of the song by evanescence...but i cant remember the name. Ill be surprised if any one can gind out what the poem means!!!!!!
A thing we had to do in English. It had to be half true half fake. See if you can pick out the true stuff about me!!!Please dont take it the wrong way. I am NOT abused. thats the fake part.....
Hey Everybody! If you like Tear and Haelo I suggest you read the story of how they came to be. I really hope you like it, but please read it. This is a Romance/Comedy/Drama story. YAYNESS I CANT BELIEVE I'M WRITING A STORY!!
UPDATED 2/28/07 Added 14
For full Summery see chapter titled summery.
Aang needs a firebending teacher before time runs out. Zuko still wants to capture him. But what happens when he meets an old friend of Uncle Iroh’s and learns . . .
An adventure of a young girl named Azumi through the wild corners of Wonderland~ Based on the book by Lewis Caroll; Most ideas & characers from his book~
Kei (Digital Dreamer's RP chara), Tori, and Koji (My charas) are in Traverse Town for Christmas. Follow the last few days before Christmas in this comody! (Unedited, uncorrected. Sorry about the spacing)
Ever since Neville can remember his parents have been in St. Mungo’s, and every time he goes to visit them his Mum gives him an empty ‘Drooble’s Best Blowing Gum’ wrapper.
An orphaned boy and rumored killer, Jerome tries to escape a dangerouse gang out on the streets.
Koenma decided to bring the Toguro;s together again, and use them for his own use. But the brothers will find it harder to get along, especially when our favorite Carrot-Top with the goofy grin comes between them. YAOI
The Toguro have a petty arguement and Toguro does the one thing he swore he'd never do, he hurt Ani, now he has to find a way to make things right.
this is a random creative writing story we had to write for english class. i added a couple of the lines my friends Bo and Sonmin wrote in there. its actually really bad but i find it funny, in a not so funny way. =3
Something i wrote
a poem of anger
bored..lonely blah...my teaher published this one..took like 5 seconds to write..so yay? thanks..
Sequal to A Sudden problem and A Raven and the Beast but you don't have to really read those stories...
(bb and Rae) FANALLY UPDATED July 5th
Poems of my life
Another Furc Desc
Characters from Yugioh go to a party where some rather strange things happen....
Here's a collection of poems I've made.