Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/i

Displaying 6251-6275 of 7802 results.
I came up with this in like 5 min. But it really is a craptacilar poem
its been 15 years since the village of New sheart has seen the monster called The Thing. But when Mrs. Paulson brings it up to a young girl named Velly, has The Thing come back to kill, or is it even real?
This is a song for our manga, Sugarwood Apples. It's called "Breeze in the Wind"
I'm not that man they think I am at home... Oh no. I'm a Rocket man. Yeah. Yeah a Rocket man. Yeah.
Just a bunch of poems! Most of them arent really good. Read if you want! ^^
Yusuke's life is ripped apart whe na triple death occurs and wipes out those closest to him. But an old enemy shows up and lifts Yusuke form his drowing pool of sorrow. YAOI Yusuke X Toguro
A quick Hunk/Nicholai peice for Mechpencil becasue she's been so egerly waiting the arrivle of my official present for her.
Very mushy and sweet.
A songfic to: In case you forgot I love you by Arethra Franklen (Squee**)
This fic is about the hardships Joey and Serenity had to face before their parents divorce. Living with a mom who has to work most of the day to support her children, and a drunkie dad who even forgets he has children. (Song: Wonderful, by Everclear)
Young frella must protect a young trainer, but also serve the master that is out to kill that trainer.
A poem I won honerable minchin 4
It's this super odd poem that i did that I don't even understand
Shadow the Hedgehog and his friends... TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!! MUA HA HA HA!!
The government makes a plan to bomb Pluto for no reason, and a young girl hears their plans, is abducted. Now her 'friends' go out in space to follow the spaceship she was abdusted on, and hopefully save her.
After Yuki kicks Shu out, Tatsuha and Shu come up with a plan to make him jealous. But will it really work, or will Shu end up falling for Tatsuha? YxS, TxS This is my 1st fanfic so please R&R!
Hiei ponders over this thing humans love so much and so he searches for answers.
When Yoh and Hao switch, Who will notice? Who won't?
Read to find out....
I spose you'll like it. It's okay, i guess.
a girl is bored and a feaery sends her to the yugi-oh series.
Shadow goes 1 on 1 with Doctor Eggman
this is a story of my character Dark Knight and Sexy bishie queens character Hyrule and Gannondorf from zelda who I do not own ^^Shigiru Miyamoto(sp?) does..all in a yaoi type story ^^
Some Comedy (Maybe)
It was a poor atempt to be smart... I won't try that again. I think it mostly turned into rambling.
These are the poems i've written in my life. Some are depressing others make no sense unless you think like me. Welcome to my life... do you like it?
About all of us...
Heh, this is just a silly fic I made up about Yuri Hyuga and Alice Elliot, from Shadow Hearts. Don't ask me why I drew that pic 'Baby Snatcher' to accompany this! I just felt like doing something unsual! Uru/Urmnaf is Yuri's name in Japanese version.