Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/i

Displaying 6301-6325 of 7802 results.
In the Heart of Life, every thing shines from the Miracle of the World... at last, a young warrior understands the magic of bonds, and, of the one uniting him to his brother-in-arm... [Eliwood x Hector] (implied Eliwood x Ninian and Lyn x Ninian)
After a busy morning of training, everyone needs the afternoon to just relax. (extremely fluffy, RathxWil)
inuyasha losis kagome and well youl see wat hapins afterr he finds her
Tenshi, a young boy suddenly finds himself lost in the Shadow Relm, where the evil King Akuma reigns. In order to save his life, Tenshi's father must take away all of his son's memories and hide him in a village in hopes that Akuma will not find him.
Well after the raging of a war between two of the most powerful birds species(Prologue), two Red-tailedhawks who are on their very first migration get lost in the north. Their main objective is to return home to their nests, but what other events wil
ok I wrote a thing about LP. This is how dedicated I am.
Ok.....I made this up one night while watching One Piece! It was when Luffy told the story about Captain Shank. I,for one, think Captain Shank is the hottest thing besides many other Anime guys! ^-^ Enjoy my story!
its a suprise
its a suprise
The Linkin Park band members goes into a twisted world with anime like people!
Note: Will draw a pic to show you theme.
A poem about my friends!I suck at poem writing!!!!!!
An OC/Edd fic. The boys escape the Kankers by mere seconds, now they have to go undercover as a famous Band. Will it be a sucess or a total flop?
This is a piece I wrote in the 8th grade. I've modified it grammatically so it makes more sense... sort of. This relates to my terribly family life. & in case you're wondering, my "encouragement" is of course, my parents.

COMMENT PLEASE! Your fee
This a linked haiku. It was an assignment for my creative writing class. The theme was nature & so I wrote about angels battling over the clouds.
The dark angels are battling over the light angel's cloud.
Sad and all rhymey XD
Sesshoumaru has lost the one thing that he unknowingly held close to his heart. Will we finally see some emotion from the "heartless" Demon Lord...or will he keep them locked up inside?
something I did to go along with a peice of art I made. It was too big to scan, however, so you must remain content with just the poem.
This was submitted into a poetry competition, and will be published in a book soon. I can't remeber what the books name was, but it was on Poetry.com. Anyway, i hope you enjoy!
Please post comments, or ideas on how i can make it better.
this is a poem that i wrote for school and i like it so much that i decided to post it. Its about my memory.
This was a English project. This is cool for those who would like to learn about the Red Fox.
A Naruto Fanfic obviously...
You'll have to read to find out
A simple poem about Rath's involvement in Fire Emblem 7. The begining kinda sucks, but otherwise I like it!
Time to write one of Raven's dark poems...

Not as horrible as it sounds.
well these are random poems I did to express my feelings...it's therapy...
I wrote this poem for my older brother. He is moving out tomorrow. It didn't hit me until a couple of days ago how much i was really going to miss him.