Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/i

Displaying 6276-6300 of 7802 results.
Find out what happens when anime characters are givin their toughest mission yet: Trying to open a bag of cookies... (Funny!)
Here's my Valentine story! well,hope ya luv it PLEASE NO FLAMES! thank you!
This absolutly had nothing to do with Mothre's Day and everyone is really out of character! Please read at your own risk! light hints of yaoi!
A poem about "The Jackal", Sydney Carton, from Charles Dickens' "A Tale of Two Cities".
Stupid poem I made up when I was 4.
I was bored...
Some disturbing thoughts came into my mind
The three piglest a bit modernised, with comments of the players.
*FIRST CHAPTER ADDED*
Eduardo spends time away from Foster's after Bloo upset's him, But when Eduardo returns his changed in many ways
some songs I wrote
Somethin i wrote in class, for a problem and solution story thing. I personaly like it. Me and my sidekick have our little inside jokes thrown here and there though, enjoy.
this is a story about two friends trying to make a decent liveing and thier fealings for one another.
yu yu hakusho as the ghostbusters. enjoy. for any hiei fan who reads this he'll show up later.
A story on the day Yami was transported from the real world to the anime world. ^-^ I've had lots of people review this on Fanfiction.net so hope u all like!
my 1st fanfic tis Rae/BB i got the idea for it in Algebra class a while ago but therez no math in it cuz math sux to the max!
Who are the Thr Three LoserTeers? What are The Three LoserTeers? Find out Here!
This is the first thing I've ever submitted! It ain't that good but oh well...
AU, OOC Heero's POV
Set about 4 years after EW. Heero and Duo are working with the Preventers, it’s peace just about everywhere, yadda, yadda, yadda and all that crap. No plot, fluff, OOC, the mention of adult objects aaaaaaaand... A singing Heero (told you it would be
My first story so don't hate me for trying.
Ayaka broke up with Hiro. Shuichi tries to comfort his friend but it doesn't help but hurts not Hiro but Shuichi. What will Yuki do to help his lil pink haired baka and what will he finally realize? May contain some spoilers but unsure right now.
By
Tsukasa wakes up from her coma and realizes that she still has feelings for Subaru.
My Midori poem! She's my own character (from my fic Son of a Lord)
i wrote this during when my teacher was teling us a story called um... MOLLY MOONS INCREADIBLE BOOK OF HIPNOTISM.and suprizeingly we are still reading it
Lorrie is a spirt and has some power connected to how a world should be destroyed or kept alive but who should unlock this power: Sora or Ansem. Sorry it's short.