Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/i

Displaying 1951-1975 of 7802 results.
This is another Yugioh and Family Guy crossover
If you have some OC shinobi not from the Leaf Village and would like to see them in an alternate storyline, this is the page for you.
Memories of my contests.
Wolfdramon and his friends face a series of emotional problems while trying to escape the wrath of a few familiar and some new villians...
So who wants to ask our Shinzo characters questions and give them dares? I know I do. This your chance to torment, I mean, uh, learn more about our loveable friends.
This is a short story I wrote for fun. If you like it the theres going to be a seqal.
A love that only meant death. For only when they die can they truely be together, and happy.
I hope you enjoy please message!

12/15/07-Ok I know the text was small before but I fixed that so I'll be adding a new chapter soon.

1/08/08-I have finally added a new chapter Iknow the name of the chapters suck but deal with it!
These are the lyrics to the song Bratja (brothers) from FMA ((it's backround music)) It's originally in Russian... so I have the Russian and English lyrics here...
Uh ohs. It's a lmae attempt at a Christmas From Hell edition! XD

Everything (c) me (Amy)
2 worlds....1 girl connects them....born in 1,lives in the other....

read about Miroku's 1st crushed love,sheshomaru's fatal mistake,hinata's secret,and sasuke's perilous journey,saving his love....or does he??
Just a few poems i wrote when I was bored in study hall
This is a poem that was inspired by bookworm369, YamiRevea, and YoriXYamiForever. I wrote this sometime this week 'cause I was feeling really depressed that day....
Begins as a mission for Squad 8 (Hinata, Kiba, Shino). This story introduces my first two OC's. I hope you enjoy. Comment Please
Well, ummm....
A bunch of stories that I had to write for English, I think they all have a bit of a "gothic" edge to them.
Chopper reflects upon a certain girl, and the stories they share
Here is where I'll be putting my character biographies. I'll add on as they appear in my stories.
This is a story about a Angel named May and her friends! There's a Demon after her and he doesn't care who he kills, as long as he gets her! Read to find out more.
i suck at descriptions.....but please read, comment, and critizize.....but pleaz no flamming, you'll make me cry!!!!
ok....exactlly wat it says



its not plagerism bc of "u play/watch 2 much sonic if"i got permission..=P
my fan fiction OF JURASSIC PARK
An introduction to the good, the bad, and the Epitaph. Familiarize yourselves, and read the parts of the chapter to see what the story is like.
This is the first chapter of Legend Of Zelda:Warriors Of The Forgotten Past.
A love found that truely was meant to be. No one can ever seperate the couple, for true love has its bonds.
this is a story i made about pucca and garus secreat love....its realy good just give it a chance and im shure ul love it!