Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/i

Displaying 1851-1875 of 7802 results.
An eye blink is faster than the human mind can comprehend and yet,
(staring
transfixed
out his window)
if something happens within that brief time when he isn’t watching, isn’t attentive to the world around him, what will come of it?
Story of a FrozenClan cat that falls in love with an ArticClan cat.
This story is about a war between good and evil in a land very much like Tokien's lotr.
The story takes place 2 years later. Jim Hawkins finds a letter from his friend, John Silver. It was time for another journey into the stars. Jim also meets a heart strung young lady named Hana Noboru. Inspired website: coralgalaxy.de.vu
This is wht song to sing to each naruto chararcter okay some have more!
Song of the Tigers is about a group of people who are trying to save their world by a man named Takeo. It's about TIGERS all different types of them. Hope you enjoy and please comment.
A Made Up Middle and End to the Episode

The Cheese Who Stole Xmas
its the christmas special
Gnarly my oc Gecko

uses his wits and Mistletoe to Get Big Cheese and Polly together

How? He makes Big Cheese see What he could lose

if he does not act on his feelings^^
Based off of a RPG my friends and I used to play. It's mostly about cats and how cats and dogs are worst enemies. But I hope you enjoy it. Please Comment.


Another week of crazyness and romance.Plus the appearance of past lovers.+_+
This is a poem I decided to write for my friend YamiRevea as a Christmas gift because she's one of the best friends I could ever have and I am unable to get her a physical gift. Hope you like it Jenny-chan!
A tiny poem about caring for your loved ones.
Just some angsty stuff... Even shadows refuse to keep me company, argh. T_T
I just wanted to express some feelings, so I wrote this poem..
A poem about the fear of loss.
A poem about friendship of a dragon and a girl.
An old, fictive conversation, poet-kinda thing. Angst warning!
Heres my OC Drusilla's story.

A Normal women living in london in the 1800's, Drusilla had beauty, perfection, men everything.

I really don't know how to complete this discription O_o just read >_>
something i wrote yesterday when i was thinking and crying
Naruto and his friends gotta gear up for their sophomore year of high school, but whose this new kid that just moved in next door?
This is my first fanfic. I own none of the characters in this story and (unfortunately) never will. Please comment on my chapters, if you don't I cant get better!
Read to find out what it is about...
i dunno...
I will start as a summary since everyone were eager to know how my story goes, then, I will start my true long story which entitled : "Secrets Untold"

Enjoy my whole Yugioh story summary ! ^^ tell me if you don't understand..:)