Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/i

Displaying 1776-1800 of 7802 results.
This is about my day. Enough said.
Based on real people in my life, this story is imaginative, creative, and a bit gory too!
A snippet of a chapter from the book I am currently writing. Enjoy.
I had volume 8 of Beyblade(manga) and there was a mini section in the back telling the story of Daichi. My story isn't related to these stories. This story is my own creation. Only read this if you're clued up on the basics of Beyblade.
Hi this is my fanfic, 'Hardly Harley!'. I've already posted this in fanfiction.net but I decided to post it here as well.
just alittle yaoi story... im too lazy for summaries

MOST LIKELY WIL NOT BE CONTINUED
This is good to me what do u think?^^
Beetlejuice is back and he doesn't look that happy about being cooped away from the world. Can Lydia keep this ghost with the most under control or will the unthinkable happen?
an original story by mwah about a boy named victor and a weird visit to his grand parents.
My OC's story with the Akatsuki Clan and her friends!
 
Sexual Content: Mild
Violence: Mild to Moderate
My first story
Okay, so, the other day I was thinking (scary, huh?). I have no way to share my short stories other than creating a story thing for each. why not just have one whole 'story' for short stories? so, here we are. Just Because.
Another Omnitrix? This story explains it all...
Description inside at the very top.
This is gonna be my little story. Its gonna be the adventures of hot detective boy and hot sand ninja boy!!!! otherwise known as L (or ryuzaki, or ryuga)from death note and Gaara from naruto.
This was for a school project and I got an A so I think it should be okay ^^ enjoy it's supposed to be scary but I guess that's my opinion. It kind of gave me the chills now that I read it again but yeah
About twins, Valorie and Dean, along with some of their friends. Many twists and turns as the story goes along.
just a funky little story starring me (lol) going and captureing a shining eevee.
Story about my Naruto OCs, yeah. No actual writing and stuff so far, but here are the OC's information.
A poem my friend wrote for another's recent death.
Kagome Higurashi just recently transferred to a new school. There is one demon she already knows, but she will meet many others that will blow her world out of proportion. (Hiei/Kag/Kur)
by MasterBakatare-san
Hiei has paid off his debt and now, is left with nothing but painful memories before he stumbles upon an adventure that will change him forever. (Hiei/Kag)
By MasterBakatare-san
Done with the Feudal Era, Kagome wwent back to home only to find tha she had been excepted to the prestigeious Ouran high. She makes new friends, enemies, and ultimately, a new love... InuOuran crossover KagKyo
By MasterBakatare-san
She comes just to finnish her goal. She hates him, he's... not sure? What will come of it all? (Sasu/Kag)
By MasterBakatare-san
To the songs of the Abbey Road CD by The Beatles Kagomerandom Naruto male characters. Pairings inside
By MasterBakatare-san