Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/i

Displaying 1676-1700 of 7802 results.
and for the THIRD TIME TODAY >:C I will try and send this in so it makes sense.. I worked 4ever on this so PLEASE I AM BEGGING YOU REVIEW MY PAINFULLY LONG WORK!!
To all fans just bypass this
come in enjoy the ride
This is my HTF's bad day do to the title...
In a barren land, three boys must rise to defeat the evil forces.
albedo's song of insanity!
This is the story of a African American Girl and her struggles with life
This is a story I decided to turn it into a manga because it would be so much better as one. I will be putting my character's pictures on my page as soon as possible. But, the story will have to do for now. Please leave comments and be kind.
You Know You Play 2 Much Megaman When...
Its here, the thing we've all been waiting for, the most dramatic story yet, ages change, people are older, personalities differ,be ready for the most thrilling, action packed anime fantasy yet!The sequel to..A big mistake!(C) Tkxkari224
After Shadow decided she'd had enough on her own planet, after the incident at the Prytchard Facility, she moved planets and got a job in an underground city.

Everything (c) me (Amy)
Just a Pizza cats self insertion story with a twist

instead of me trying to get with Big Cheese

I try to get him With Polly^^
=^-^=KK,i no this is already a story.but,i got permission from the author,Symphoniaprincess101......soo...hopefully i get an actuall chapter in this time.fingers crossed♥=^-^=
here are my naruto ocs ^^
This is my version of the story, after the last episode - I've thout up a few more , but all in good time
Bwahaha... The third Hellsing OC yet XD I'm addicted, aren't I...? I think she's kinda interesting, so... read it? XD Spoilers are mild because... oh, nevermind >_<
we all hide behind masks, the only people who can see through those masks are the people who really care.
my fave poem and it kinda describes mi feelings.
All My OCs Profiles
romance between an oc and vexen. contains implied past-tense/ parental slash. read if you want to. PLEASE FLAME! rated for safety.
This is the first book of many. Young Alana Page Black and her four friends were outcasts. Then she meets a new kid, who changed there life. There sweeped to a great adventur that a person could only wish for.
Its a short story about two boys preparing for a meteor shower. It was really just a test. Please comment and critique. Much appreciated!
I've wanted to do something like this for quite a long time! These are just some small Naruto stories that I've made up (will make up). Support is loved and adored! Please read and enjoy!
This was an English assignment that I thought I'd share with you. Our topic was "write about something in your life that brings you joy." I took music, love, and friendship and rolled it all into one. Enjoy!
Okay, I wrote this poem in the middle of sacrament meeting last Sunday, so whatever.... It was inspired by Mitsuki and Izumi from Full Moon wo Sagashoote. If you don't know what a Shinigami is, then please don't hesitate to ask me. Enjoy!