Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/i

Displaying 1551-1575 of 7802 results.
A girl named Trina and her on going love life with no ends
This is a story that I wrote for my sis on my typewriter. Enjoy! :D

Toad is (c) of Marvel

Komo is (c) of herself

Story is (c) of meh! (hawiian_tiger)
This is, in no way, shape or form, meant to be offensive to GBLT. It is just my satirical attempt at pointing out the seclusion that they must face by the ignorant ways of modern society.
Success (Is) In Silence!
This is a poem of pain, betrayal, sadness, etcetra. Enjoy, nonetheless.
Who knows what can happen ten years after you leave high school in your Sophomore year. Here's RAA's Class of 2011
a series of depressing death poems all involving the word melancholy!!
Prologue to mny story, i haven't been on here in forever!
but anyways, enjoy :D
About self harm...for all you ignorant people who get the wong idea...here is some enlightenment.
This is the story of a girl named Alice Agony and her melodramatic friend Kiki Kanibal Who happen to be Demons this is a story of heart break and murder and an unwanted pregnancy so read mo fos!

:D<3
First fan fic ever! =O

Nintendo stuff (c) Nintendo
Shelly, Lee, Kev, Bau, Karmella (c) me
look at the title of the story...
This is my new fan story; Hopefully you'll like it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Terra
Its about twins
"You're warm." He said. "But why are you cold?" She asked.
My fan fic for Maximum Ride. I think it is good, I'v been working on it for awhile now.
Some of my poems i desided to just make one thingy for it.... whatever...
its short i know but hopefully my fan that requested this is satisfied and sorry i just really got busy with work and the kids n school! only 37 more days!
oh any yea this has some grown up stuff so please forgive me if u dont like it!
Sayuri is your average Japanese high-school student. Well, she was, until she met an odd young boy. Who is this boy, and what's so odd about him?
These are some poems I have to write for a class so enjoy :p
prayer of an angel, please comment and enjoy. the pic is not mine. i found it on the net.
Well I got bored and decided to make a NaruHina fan based story. But in this Naruto and Hinata all ready have a kid, she is 16 years old and ....well read the story to find out.
pretty much I wrote this after I saw the ep where Jackie confesses her love to Fez
this is based on the truth. the guy im reffering to is Joe.
It basically I love him he broke my heart and is with someone else. enjoy and please leave comments
I'll be posting the manga pages once I make them, but this will be for profiles for anyone to read in the meantime. Also, this is where you can find more information on my Contest's related to The Black Death.