Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/i

Displaying 1576-1600 of 7802 results.
This is a fanfic I did of MR, one of my favorite series ever. A freind of mine ghost-wrote the last few chapters, I thought they were pretty good. Tell me what you think.
ok im going to put here soon when ihave time tips on art ^.^
i think it will be useful!
The New Sailor Scouts??? How bogus!!! Read on!!!
Another poem for my project. This one is about cats! :) Please tell me what you think! :)
Only 108 characters. and 15 of them are OCs.
:D I love this song!X3



Rosalina mine
Jojo of the movie people who made hhaw and dr.suess
horton hears a who of Dr.Suess and the movie company who made the new movie
Tell me more song of Grease
This is a poem that I wrote for a project.

It's been 15 years since Kairi, Sora ad Riku retured to Destiy Islands.

Sora is dead.
Riku has joined the dark side, to become young.

Kairi moved to Hollow Bastion.

Sora and Kairis Daughter now holds the keyblade.

just another cute funny random Big Cheese X Polly fic
Just a Big Cheese x Polly fic in which he wants to ask her to go to a dance but he's a bit shy

let's hope she says yes it's my fic so i know what she says^^
Just a poem I had to do for English, yes it is based on a true story (not me). I dont exactly remember all the details but it happened about 15 years ago.....
stan goes insane!!! epros is actin like a pimp!!! ari cant take anymore!!!! i make a guest apperance!!! so does axel!!
contains a HINT of yaoi.

okage(c)its creators

axel(c)square enix

angry cows(c) me

story(c)me

naruto(c)shonen jump
Hawk is a frisky brown she-cat with short brown fur. She lives on the street of a busy city. Can she find a place beyond this disaster area?

Small Spoiler: The beginning of MudClan
Here are ALL of mah OC's for IZ and their Bios. This will be a LONG one!
Just another what if Big Cheese X Polly story

taking place after the time travel episode
A story that seems like a rip-off of Sonic Heroes (NOTE: My Custom character makes up for the fact that there is no flying character.)
Lilly meets a cat and rat like person when she visits her cousin Tohru
This is my stupid fanfic that I wrote while having coffee.
well it came very randomly, idk?
im an artist why would i keep track of how i came up this stuff! if its good! ITS GOOD!
any random anime character talks to me and answers ur Questions.........its so random u dont know what to expect!
Akai is now a genin and enjoying life in Konoha. But when a strange attack on his family ends with his sister's abduction, Akai will have to band together with new allies to find her.
Sakura is a girl accepted to the most private high school.Little does she know how bad that school is... Jealously,Drama,and Romance.Will she ever make it though the year?
somthing i did in my spare time
A self explainitory song. Would be even more awesome with a tune!
It is two months after the events of Flower of Fire and Akai anxiously awaits the results of his graduation exam, and he still has to pass a Jonin's test as well. What can a mysterious scroll sent to him by his old sensei be for?