Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/i

Displaying 1476-1500 of 7802 results.
Lately , Ino has noticed that Sakura has not been acting like herself. What could possibly be wrong? Can Ino Save Sakura before it's too late?

InoXSaku
An interactive story where the readers get to write the chapters. View for further details.
...
Just an intro to a story about my sperm anthro, Sam...There'll be more later.
I I'M ZIIIIIIIIIIIIIM
Tenten is sick with a deadly disease that must be treated right away but the herbs needed to curer her is in a village far away they only have three days to find it...... Leeten reference
Just a short story that I created at the spur of the moment...I really have no life...:D

~*~WolfAngel~*~
This is just a little poem i wrote...Naruto and Sasuke, and their relationship (platonic, not romantic). Inspired by Leonard Cohen, please comment. Also about change/growing up/apart. Enjoy!
GUARANTEED to be the most RANDOM thing you read. EVER. An RP created between me and Apocalypsedragon. The results were... unstable.
A short story written en español. Based off of a true story and that's what makes it funny. Featuring the sibling trio © me.
Just what's going on in my head.
 
Warning. This IS a poem of no return.
This story happened after Hawkfrost was killed and Brambleclaw became Firestars deputy. Brambleclaw goes out into the forest to calm down goes to sleep and has a wild dream and when he wakes up something even more crazy happens!
Sakura is new to school, but she''s already found herself a great a group of friends and the oppurtunity to sing in the beloved boy band consisting of the school rebels.
Yeah... I wrote this a while ago and didn't get around to typing it up till now. Beware, it is very random. Uhm, it's not very realistic, so don't get caught too confused by details.
I just deleted 'It's All About THe Music' on accident ='[ and i didnt plan on retypeing it. so this is just wat the band would have sang and which parts go to whom.
a poem about a boy with schizophrenia that commits suicide.
Luffy once had a friend in his old village but she had to move to another village. What happens when she comes back?trouble or love? Does she fall for one of the Straw hat pirates? READ TO FIND OUT!!
Kat is Erol's only daughter. While her father served the Krimzon Guard, she stayed with Razer. However, with the cruel Baron Praxis ruling Haven City, will she help Jak save the town?
Poem I wrote...
Don't wish your life away. Death draws so near.
... i dont feel like explaining, please enjoy.
Smile, My Love
This is a story I did a while back. I made this story in a little booklet of mine. And I made it to the entire thing (71 pages). I finished it when it was the end of the school year. Comments would be grateful please.^w^
Diaries is about two very different girls that become friends. I wrote this story ages ago and haven't done anything with it so I'm putting it here.
A story based on Bleach hope you like^^