Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/i

Displaying 1401-1425 of 7802 results.
Kind of the story of kh and kh2....and kinda my fantasy story.....*not edited* ATTENTION-THIS IS THE UNEDITED VERSION.....MY ORIGINAL STORY BEFORE EDITING......lol NOT EDITED YET!!!
Summery - In this story there is a girl who discovers the biggest Secret.A secret so bad that it could kill everybody she holds dear to her.So its up to this girl and her best friend to save everyone before its too late.
What happens when a girl whit a strange power escapes from the lake laogai prison with Jet and his friends? She has a strange fire nation band around her arm, and grows a fish tale when she touches water. Will Jet and his friends ever trust her?
This is all of my characters for TMMoF. I promise it won't be as long as my Invader Zim bios.
here is inf about my ocs, i wil try updating this as much as i can coz im not on fac much anymore
I get the most random e-mails, and I thought you might find these as random/funny/hilarious/stupid/pointless as I did!

Comment with your results, but only if you haven't cheated.

I did not make these.
Basically, Kyo is hit by a car and hospitalized for damage to his lungs. It only gets worse over time. He finally confesses his love for Tohru, but does she love him? Even if she did could their love be strong enough to conquer death itself? Kyoru fluff!
please Read it, theres really not much to descibe
Random little thoughts that pop into my head while watching LOST... Mainly crack pairings.
Four Light faries, one Dark, and the fate of all Fairy-Kind. What kind of Fairy/Adventure/Suspence Lover won't like this story?
I love Itachi and Deidara together. Dunno why. I think it's the fact that it would never work. But yeah. This came from a drawing I did over on Tegaki E a while ago. It's just a little fluffy thing. :3
temari is doing tenten a huge favore and does somthing realy blonde
Naomi's perspective.
Maybe something would happen. Although I always wondered, I never thought it actually would, but I was mistaken.
Petunia Dursley took little Harry in with joy, loving him even more than her own son. But the Fates, cruel as always, takes him away. AU
Dudley had never liked his cousin Harry. No, it wasn’t that he didn’t like Harry, it was because he didn’t like the all the attention his own mother gave to Harry. AU
The intro script to a Shed Movie idea, based off events that happened in The Shed Chroincles, which I have not finished writing.
Anyway it takes place 10 years later.
This will probably become another story later.
SOON TO COME: The sonic company, the sly cooper company and the pokemon company all take a vacation to the same hotel! What will happen? Find out and see!
Has anyone ever heard of Gold and/or Kris? Well now, they are they get together and cause a little roudy trouble!
The Straw Hat Pirate Crew thinks that they finally got to the Grand Line, but they have'nt! It's just Las Vegas!!!
.....
Weed finnally discovers that he has brother
:D
my friend was the insperation, the same insperation that drove me to drawing that ringo pic. she said: "if someone named their kit ringokit, and he grew up to be leader, he would be ringostar!" and thus, the biography of ringo was born.
Danny, Sam and Tucker go to a movie, but that's just the beginning...
I got these in some e-mails, and I thought they were some of the best stories I've ever heard/read.

I did not make them. (though I wish I had)
Rock Lee has a hangover. And nobody is sympathetic. Just a random little ficlet that came to me all of a sudden, one-shot. Please comment!