Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/i

Displaying 1276-1300 of 7802 results.
Siq is part Jaguar and he's just been captured and forced to become his former best friends pet. He wont stand for this. Contains punishment spanking.
Sasuke and Sakura are fellow team mates in the past, but once they become seighteen they start to discover that something is starting to pile up and, they both have lumps in their throats.
just something I wrote one low day in love .. we all have those days where we wonder ... "will anything lasting become of us or will we go our separate ways .. just leaving our rings in the sand?"
Some quizzes! WOO-HOO!!!!

you can find out what Condemned character you are, and stuff like that!
A poem about a dream.
I really dreamed that dream in the night.
IT's a dream about Lou chan, Eddie san and me.
Just a story.
A wicked story about Misa's meeting with Kira... :)
What happens in a Series of Random Events? Nobody knows XD.
Its about a 14 year old girl who has no friends who loves anime,and mangas. She uses anime as an escape from her life so she could feel like she's wanted by someone or something.
Its about a girl who is turning 17 whos life is going to change soon after her birthday.
THIS IS A NARUTO FANFIC :DD IT GOES WITH THE NARUTO STORY LINE TOO HAHAHAA
This is some random stuff I thought up after looking through a book of Gothic and Lolita outfits. Don't ask. This tells the inaccurate story of how Death Notes came to be, something unintentionally done by a gay shinigami, hehe....
I really like how this came out! I tried to think of a lot of different ways to view blood, and I think it worked.
Random feelings. Kinda hopelessness. Etc...
A story about a person (me) with a surprise ending.
This is just drabbles of the greatest pairing in the world Sladin! I wanna keep this pairing alive because it kicks too much @$$

Song "Sorry" belongs to Buckcherry and Teen Titans belongs to DC comics
When Vanessa’s charity event brought in one of the most famous J-rock stars she opens her home to them and then her heart. She gets a few surprises then is taken on a whirl-wind of an adventure as she gets closer to Miyavi and a celebrity life style.
This poem is dedicated to Lou.
A poem dedicated to Eddie.
Bios for my characters.
ok, this came to me one day, hope u like it!
READ CHAPTER 1! THEN COMMENT WITH VOTE (you'll learn about that in Chapter 1)
Spongey love!! a spongebob romance thing, with yours truly! that is an Idea I came up with a friend...
Here, I ramble my head off at those AIM bots. Pretty fun, no?