Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/i

Displaying 1226-1250 of 7802 results.
Get in trouble at school by doing these.

I experienced them at my school...
doom doom doom doomie doom doom doom doo doo doomie doomie doom doom
a vampiric story tells the 'fairytales' of the vampire world.
Found: One female grey wolf. Young adult.Silver pelt and blue eyes.
This is a FanFic.
This is mainly a story of how Shifu met Oogway when he was a tiny cub. (If you haven't watched Kung Fu Panda then there's no point in even reading this....)
Well, even though it's kinda late for this, but i made a poem about 9/11. i felt the urge to write it, so yeah here it is!
On the first day of the new school year, Emi Ishida and her brother TK find the Digital World in danger all over again. With Azukia and Kari back from the old days and a collection of newbies, can they save the Digital World again?
something i wrote in my spare time! yeah. :) i hope you like it! yeah! theres more on the way,un...i an currently workin' on chater two, yeah.....(sorry, deidara moment, yeah!) :) :D XD
This is A Hogwarts Story from the very beginning, from year 1, with Cyrus and Kit, back in the marauder era. This is all from Cyrus' POV. Here's how it all began.
What happens when the boys get on Binka's nerves one to meny times? Is there more to the gypsy then meets the eye? Read to find out.
I song i wrote when i felt ignored last year. i found it wile cleaning my room. i think it was an attempt at Rap or one of those song/poems i make sometimes.
A song I wrote. sorry if it's a little off but pleas tell me what you think. It's a sad type of song.
Um, it's a little crossover thing of two of my stories. : D
Someone is out to inhume every member of staff in Neon Junction, but, naturally, nothing really goes according to plan.

Everything (c) me (Amy)
Kish: So kitty? Where's the sugar you promised us?
Tart: Yeah, I wanna get a sugar rush!
Ichigo: Well....
Kish: Let me guess, this is another trap of yours?
Ichigo: I'll give you the sugar if you preform with me.
Two little girls - Laine and Blair.
Born on differennt days, in different years.

Identical twins. One evil, one good.
14 humans, a monster, and four gallant kids that has just sealed their fate. Please read and reveiw!!!
Now all of you can see what I listen to.
Elvarian Legends drabble.
Kami Pineal visits his deceased sempai, Rayaku's grave.
Just a poem I wrote today while I was stuck at home sick...again...=(

Its about...well...me and <3
Axel returns as a biker to aid Sora, Riku and Kairi in their battle against the Heartless.
hope u likey :D
it's a story that i wrote and added in deviantart.com my user name there is sexy-sasusaku-girl
Malik Ishtar has known a girl ever since he was little. Turns out she is a Diclonius, the fate of mankind. Will he be able to love a mass murderer?
it a bright start to the day for the two early birds star and robin but things go wirde and totelly wrong for them