Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/i

Displaying 1251-1275 of 7802 results.
i typed this from my pure imagination...but i must warn you...i typed it thinking "what would it be like if i ran into deidara?" well, i thought and this is my result...well, it is in several chapters tough!
writen by me & my friend Joker the armadillo(aka Gekidogin)
45%(me) 55(joker)
The first chapter, or prolog if you will of the brginning of the story "Light and Shadows"

During the stories, more to come, it will be a story of a ninja called Zayashi, struggling up the ninja road, with the challenges, etc that come his way.
The heroine has an agile, an electric chemist, an innate insight, and an ability in jitsu, but does she really have powers of her own to fight in a real battle? Her name remains a mystery.
trust me there will be another i just figured i would leave all my readers hanging
Just a poem I wrote about Jt...^///^
srry bout the spelling
Just a little something....
A Tamaki One Shot with OC.

Minami was just looking for a palace to record her music, instead she found herself in a room filled with good looking guys, and she was particularly drawn to one tall, blond Prince.
A female Irken named Kal leaves her home planet and travels to Earth. There she meets Dib, and falls in love with him. He likes her, too. But Kal soon realizes Dib can't find out she's an alien.
Drabbles. Random. Crack. 'Nuff said.
My 2nd poem dedicated to Eddie.
Hey! Guess what today is! You DON'T know?! Shame, shame on you. I can't tell you just yet. It would ruin the surprise.
1. either maradara desided to get a job and pick the wrong one...

or 2. He did so much bad his mom sent him herself!

Anyway's this is another story about maradara get's sent to a military school ora bootcamp, just hope he doesn't go to war ):l
This is basically the same story (with a focus on the anime rather than the manga) as the real thing but with the focus on a character I added in.

Remember this focuses on my OC, you need to know the original story to fully understand this.
naruto and hinata fall in love, but soon everything starts to fall apart.
Just a fan-story.
This is my fun and top 6 ways to kill Ashley, Enjoy.
Spyro meets a powerful young Dragoness, called Cyra, who has a prophecy foretold about her being linked to the Dragon Gods themselves and the evil Raku wants to seduce her and turn her to Darkness to take the universe under his rule...
Maria has always loved Ichiru, will her dreams come true?

Rated PG 13~!

Warning only for teens!
There is a new girl in Domino High. Crushes develope and secrets unvailed. Lets just say its a must read.
We are currently producing a FAN MADE Sailor Moon Video Game. To learn More go here! http://z9.invisionfree.com/ImperialSoldiers/index.php?act=idx
Something funny that meh and meh neice made up! XD
I thought it would be AWESOME to put SG-1 in the Robin Hood world...I wanted it to be funny, but it got kinda sappy near the end.
Oh! And about Ba'al wanting to take Carter as his queen...I always though that Ba'al had the hots for Carter.
"My Dear" was written just out of the blue. I thought it to be nice, to get away from all the romance that's sickening me.