Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/i

Displaying 1351-1375 of 7802 results.
The first Neopets story I've ever written.
Once again, Kagome is hurt by InuYasha's Love for Kikyo...But this time, she takes it to the extreme.
KagXInu MirxSan
This is just a little cute SokkaXToph oneshot about how Toph feels the need to be pretty for Sokka, but Sokka loves her just how she is. A bit fluffy.
a poem for Gaara... and the title is enough to describe itself...
Experimenting with combining poetry, dairy writing, and song lyrics (not my own!). A way of expressing mixed feelings in a different type of way.
Invader Zim caracters are anime styled. Zim, Sckooge, Tenn, Tak, Dib, and Gaz are somehow transported in to a wierd world where they meet a blue eyed Irken named Eureka, she is the key to getting them out.
just something i wrote while thinking about stuff that happened this past school year....
This is a story about the video game Knights Of The Old Republic. It shows Revans rise to the dark mantle of sith lord. And later his redemption, enjoy.
Everytime someone say the words "Spontaneous Combustion" around Link, he has a sudden reaction of bursting into flames...
the cheshire cat has been alone all these years in his tree wondering if there were any others of his kind but now.... please read to continue.
This is the first part of my Dragons of the Earth Chronicles. The Peridot's dragon name is Eikki... I'm pretty sure its pronounced EEE-KEY...
Read and comment! Its much appreciated!!! ^____^
Serenity is losing her mind. Can an odd coincidence and strange happenstance save her? Or will she lose her mind to the flames...?

Those blue eyes can't save me now...

[Scilentshipping]
Another story of mine that i did a few years back. This isn't like your typical stories but this is more like a creation story about how the world and other things came to be. But it eventually sounds like a story when i give it a main character XD.
Original story of mine with original characters that i created. Wrote this story a few years back so it may not be that great. Not finished writing the story since i forgot about it until i decided to share it with everyone on FAC :P.
just a poem I wrote about a girl and a guy, and yes it is based off my own problems ^^''''''
waking up, Naruto reaveals to Kiba….his most embarrassing secret..getting Kiba’s help he finds what he is.. (gay,Straight, or bi)
In which Hamlet is afraid and Horatio is a good friend. You could interpret it as slash if you wish, but I don't see it that way. To each his own.
A poem concerning the death of Mercutio."The other man" is Benvolio. M/B WARNING: Slash
3 girls go to a park to have hang out, but they end up meeting 3 vamps, Jasper, Emmett, and Edward...and one gets bitten. Will the other two girls stay human? Slight yuri. very slight.
Clair steals her dad's identity and becomes, Milo Dupri, Roy is the first to find out Milo is really a girl but he keeps her secret.
Meanwhile, Ed is confused, "Am I gay?" whe he realizes his feelings towards Milo is actualy pure Love
A story written from Shade's point of view.
His on/off girlfriend Ann is kidnapped during the chaos after a race and is held at ransom.

Everything (c) me (Amy)
.... meh
I just thought about writing this fic about a few weeks ago.And I finally wrote it.
No one thought of the idea so I made everything up! It's kind of like my own anime! All the characters are mines.

~Enjoy.
For Veronica Smith, a half-werewolf, the existence of vampires are a curse from the devil. But when she seeks help from a group of these creatures, the seventeen year-old finds that the darkness is not that terrifying.
Yugi's grandpa passed away, will the return of an old relative make things better, or for the worse?