Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/i

Displaying 1326-1350 of 7802 results.
ermmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
just dnt ask
When Willy Wonka realizes he needs some extra help, due to Charlie's schoolwork and Oompa Loompas who are much too busy, he hires an assistant, who he finds to be much more.
^_^
This is my Doctor Who/Torchwood/Neopets/Club Penguin/Barbie: Mariposa/Barbie: Mermadia Cross-over, and this is NOT a oneshot. Expect many chapters. Maybe over ten, if I don't get writers block halfway through writing it like with all my other stories!
William is love.
I didn't write this when it was raining... weird huh? ?_?
Anyway, I love the rain, and thinking about it moved me to want to write about it! Enjoy! ^______^
Comment if you'd like, its much appreciated!
I know I havn't uploaded any peoms lately, but I've been writing them like crazy, so I'll go ahead and upload a few!
Enjoy! ^________^
We follow Dib through a short tour of his miserable life.Crappy Oneshot,slight ZADR.
The rain outside drums like a alcohol influenced heartbeat

Gerard's been on a bender and it shows
but will Frankie love him
and share a kiss before he goes?
The heroes are back with a another problem An evil has spread yet again but only on the 3rd side of the earth in the old kingdom Tatel.
Something to help keep my characters straight, and to request art with.
Done! -^^-
A fun little fanfiction in which a group of not so friendly friends get sucked into the world of Naruto. Lucky them.
My submission for The Brotherhood Club's (back at dA,)latest fanfiction contest. It's been nearly 3 years since I've uploaded any written works onto the internet, so I thought I'd have a go. This is based off of what really happened to Mia.
My new pride and joy! A twisted tale of life. Be sure to look for the picture.
Written while listening to some music. Totally Emo poem
Twisted yet romantic
Ok! This is my first FAC story so please comment! You would have wanted to know some things about Detective Conan, I do make referances to past cases. But heres a story with Sato and Takagi and others that you'll find out about later!
(Title = With These Words) A home for all my anime OC plot bunnies... I think it's time to put them down! Something happened that deleted all the story bodies, so it's a bit screwed up, but I'm replacing chapters as fast as I can!
Somefin' that I thought of while I was bored and playing Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess.^^'
During a storm, Flaky finds an abandoned house and runs into a mystery.
I'm going to start off with a few questions then the audienceis free to ask them ANYTHING (as long as it's not vulgar, rude, or otherwise flaming me or them).
A series of Genesis oneshots featuring reader inserts. They tie in with each other, so feel free to read them all! Romance abounds~!
A story I am working on.. Some details are crpited from my life but most of it is fiction.. so enjoy. ^^