Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/i

Displaying 1376-1400 of 7802 results.
No this is not a story it's to see if you want to adopt and pet from my adoptions 0___0

To see if there is still adoptions left XD
A flashback on the characters in CSI lives
http://www.fanfiction.net/~sarasidlebeta <-My Account
A CSI Christmas Story
http://www.fanfiction.net/~sarasidlebeta <-My Account
I'm also submitting my stories to http://www.fanfiction.net/~sarasidlebeta <-My account
A story of two girls who are desprate to be popular like everyone else.
But after a certain promise they made together at first, it wasnt just any diet they were faceing.
It was a diet of death Anorexia
But together can they make it through
Yugi tries to commit suicide but Yami and Lara find him in time, will he survive?
It's just a post of mine that I made on an rpg. I know it's short, but eh. Anyway, someone suggested that I should continue on, making a short story. What do you think?
A story about a fallen angel named Imoha
the story of crystal as an angel before she goes to earth and how a war between angels and demond began!
No one believes Gero when he tells people he saw something potentially life threatening, so he takes it upon himself to find out the truth. But as his findings unravel deeper secrets, he wonders if anything he knows will ever be the same.
Samantha meets Mr. Top Hat (Jason Mraz) in the most inconvenient way. She clicks with him better than with any guy she's ever met.
He woos her in ways unimaginable. Who can resist?

But will his music career get in the way of their relationship?
my story WOOOO!!!!! dont like it? get over it... like it... awesome
this is a story bout a girl with some strange powers...
this is my litle Flushed Away FF project...

and thats the first volume of the complete story!

this part is about the Ruby and a bad accident!

please leave a comment or a vote, that would be nice! ^^
My dreams are Really weird. lmao but I love sharing them with people. haha ^^ Enjoy
A poem about neglect and abandonment.
This story is about a girl who keeps having dreams of a girl her age but in the 17th century which she later finds out is not just a dream. She also encounters many supernatural beings and huge problems she must face.
Yes, that is what I'm calling my story. It's a Flapjack story. I can't tell you much more, but please read!
What is it exactly that drove me to the brink of insanity? Possibly my life has...
It's a normal day for team 7, but soon things start geting heated up for two of the team-mates. SAIXSAKU There is cussing and some kissing....
This is a story about my OC, Jay. Its about what he gets up to in the Sinnoh Region!
Uh, my RP Character info
This Is I Fred's, New Journal I Just Got 2Day!!!*squeee!!!*
And I Thought I Would Post It For Your Enjoyment. Thanks.
p.s-i love you
I love the first one! Read it! It s hilarious and the second one is random ^^ Comment if you like :D I reply to all comments (Because I am weird >.<)
This is a story bout my Oc Leggy (totally meh just narutofied) and my friends ocs too!