Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/i

Displaying 1176-1200 of 7802 results.
whos going were?
When a new student come's to cadic acdemy for the first time in month's xana rear's his ugly head and things definetly get ugly will the gang be able to win once and for all and what will they lose along the way
This is a story about Nagase and I'm still thinking for the rest of the story.
longer chapters, but not so many. Enjoy and please tell me if there is anything I can work on!
This is a story of a new Keyblade bearer many years after the time of the games. This story goes beyond the Disney/FF boundary of the original stories, going into different worlds of other non-Disney or FF games/animes. Hope someone enjoys it!
This is the Story of Ryu Kozaku, a Boy who has A monster, Onaga the Dragon Emperor, inside of him.What is This Beast? And Why has it fallen to darkness? Read and Learn the Story that started it all...
An old Neopets story of mine from the golden days when I wrote for the Neopian Times. :) I think this was my first story, and definitely my shortest. Just a cute little story about unlikely friends. :)
Moudoku has always loved using her poison Pokemon to take down her challengers. The boys are her best friends, and have never thought of her as "one of the girls". When Moudoku develops feelings for them, how will this effect their friendship?
I used to write a lot for the Neopian Times back in the day... this is probably my favorite Neopets story I've written.
Be gentle, this is not only old, but I am a visual artist much moreso than a writer. :)
This is a story I recently thought up.
A game inspired me to make this.
After a mysterious hooded man tells of a myterious entrance to Kingdom Hearts, Sora and his friends are launched on another adventure.
When playing a trick on the Mew Mews, the aliens and the rest of the cast are sent to a deserted island where friends become enemies and foes become friends!
i am!
A famous boy singer who writes` songs for the band called; ILY-kun (I Love Yoshi-kun), end up got missing.
Just a place where I can keep details on my many OCs. Please note that none of them are Sonic OCs, kay? Comments and opinions greatly appreciated.
um okay at first this may not look as if it is in the right category but it is trust me on this. okay Please trust me.
everything is totally fiction. not real I made it up. Duh... except for Shelby and Julia.
I bet u thought i forgot u :)
lol
I based most of my characters on real mental diseases. Woot.
The story of Jake, who is oblivious to his families dark and mysterious past...

Just a snipet of the first chapter of Vampire Charm, hope you like it and let me know if you want me to post more :)
Hope you like it and please comment xx
This is a Shugo Chara story! I am included in it. I need to start watching the show of Shugo Chara. And by the way my name is Emily and people will be calling me Emi-chan,Emily,Emi,or Em. And there might be a few spelling mistakes,sorry!
Hayner's sister comes to live with them.
She's his twin and her name is Haylen which means 'Love Finder' to their mom.While she's there will she find love for to people?
A continuation of the Dragon Ball saga through my words
This was meant to be sort of alternative, with a bit of a blues kind of edge. Just Random.
This is what happens when me and dezzie r playing DDR, when I have read TOO many SeiferXHayner Fics, and when boredom strikes!=D
BEWARE!!!!XD
hinata. what more can i say?
Something I wrote when I was upset.