Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/i

Displaying 1601-1625 of 7802 results.
a fan fiction i wrote for the upbringing of invader ari.

dib and zim (c) Jhonen V's
A very small poem I wrote while on the ride home form West Virginia. Makes me giggle ^_^
Mikaela a dark curly haired 16 year old girl is Jewish in World War II. Follow her as she avoids getting caught from the Nazis.
lil bit about kiruri
A collection of profiles for characters who will be included in my series of fanfics. Will be updated often.
i thought this up this morning and got the urge to post it asap
a poem of two lovers, she loved him but he used her to get another girl. She sank into deep depression. Until his heart was broken by the other he relized that his true love was the one he hurt the most.
I'm not very good at writing poems. But, I thought this was the best one I wrote. Enjoy.
Vampire 7th Period is about a girl who's name is Tracy Lowlaw. Tracy has just moved to a new town during the middle of January and has to go to a new school. Her life is completely normal until she visits her class, 7th period.
This was supposebly made by kyonkichis1kitty A.K.A Keklion and was later found by me ( I believe it is over a year old) Keklion had been going through her Kyou-kun phase (from Fruits Basket) and made this ok so read it!
Danny and his family just got new neighbors, and Danny falls for their daughter. But there is a twist. Read this to find out if this love is forbidden!
sesshomaru finds a slumbering girl looking to be about the age of 13. short black hair, glasses, and in pajamas??
The mind of the girl in the attic is dank and dark at most hours. Not for the easily saddened.

((A/N- If you have any ideas for the story, characters, plots, or just want to leave in your two cent's worth, please, feel free to comment.))
What goes in the mind of that bouncy, happy little girl we love to call Celestial? How about we find out here. Undoubtly filled with happiness, glee, and wonder, a must-read if you like your cheeriness.
this is a song that i made, its been running trough my head alot and thought that i should post it on here ^^
A new Chunin Exam final has arrived. Find out what happens to the young son of a merchant family after Hinata recieves an unusual fortune.
When trouble hits tokyo, Kairi figures out that she is a senshi of the stars! Even with Kairi's guts, does she have what it takes to be a senshi?
A Very ooc Voldemort and his death eaters devises a plan to go back to Hogwarts to get at Harry Potter. SUGER RELATED!
Alan Maxwell didn't want to go home, so he ran away. Simple. But when he slips on a rock and opens his head up, he ends up in a 4 Demensional world where he is king.
Eight Stories of New Enemies, a humaniod alien princess,mystic powers, a brethren court,and secrets are revealed.
Just a poem I typed up. Came from the depts of me mind. Cheers to those who choose to read this poem.
A funny little story about Renji and Rikichi. NON-YAOI!

Abarai Renji, Bleach, Matsumoto, Rikichi and Toshirou Hitsugaya copyright Tite Kubo.
Yesterday I was assignment to write a story on "A Day in the Life of a Snowflake," for Chemstry to and the is is a quoute by my teacher to, "Laugh and Chuckle like a happy, fat man." Disturbing.

My enjoyment of the assinment is the tone of the story.
A bit of history before reading the real story. The time line is from '1000 years ago' up to '7 years ago'.


The real story begins at '2 years ago'.
well i really dont know?
hmmmm...?
i put it under gothic cuz it seemed dark to me...