Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/i

Displaying 1701-1725 of 7802 results.
this is my poem goodbye, hope you like it
this is the tale of a wolf called shadow...enjoy i spent two years rewriting this story so plz tell me wat u think, also if u know any agents i'm gonna hopefully publish it!
A Time-Master from an unknown year comes to 2009 to fix the world's problems, such as pollution. He is tricked by a greedy patent officer and the officer claims it as his own.
What will happen, read!
For millions of years the Autobots and Decepticons have fought endless battles and a member from each side is finally tired of them; so they decide to do something about it. ThunderCrackerxOC and sides of others.
Its Pan’s final year of high school, yet her mind is wandering far away from her work.Her childish feelings for Trunks have metamorphosed into full fledged love. She soon discovers that loves not as wonderful as its said to be. Will he ever like her?
Includes ever sing;e character from all SSB games.
Leana and Kielahn are in a new city with new friends and a big secret...
These are my OC's and their pairing, also the people who support them! :D
what do anime and manga characters do friday night? Go to a Karaoke club of course! Characters will confess secrets, love, or just plain get laughed at.
more details in story
Story about two people who fall in love against their families wishes and have to hide their feelings.
Just a collection of my various OC bio's from different shows. :D Just so I won't have to retype everything over and over again when someone asks me for OC info. :D
This is a poem I was inspired to write while I was in my english class the other day.
GThe story with Maradara, MaliaCocogirl, KOOLGAMES, and some origenal HTF's
Just something I had to write for school
This short story revolves around a young girl's fascination towards a mime. Although this mime seems merry and pleasant, there's always something hidden behind the mask..
NOTE: Unfinished, will have sexual content later.
This is my vile english teacher's form of torture through writing!!
This is a one-shot insert into the anime about how Yoko gets chased into the Ningenkai.
This fan-fic is about my OC character, Taylor Weasley who is a cousin to Ron.
Is Mario Kart still as fun as ever. Find out in my review! Sorry It's kind of a mess to read I can't figure out to put it back to paragraphs. Can someone help me?
A love story, kinda, between Yinyangprincess' oc, Haley, and my oc, Johnny. :) please enjoy
Sailor Meow's adventures on Earth, as Pai. Emphasis on her friendship with Trinity(Sailor Sun), Aqua(Sailor Aquarius), Sally(Sailor Solace), Kairi(Sailor Star) and any other OC that wants to be included (just comment me).
This story is about a girl, who is the stereotypical Princess, who doesn't really have much going on in her life until she is kidnapped in the night by a rugged thief hoping to get money for a high society hostage.
When The beloved classic book Memoirs of a Geisha came out, the world fell in love with The Japanese Cinderella Story of Sayuri. Not much is known of her mentor, Mameha, so here is my attempt at her past, told through her point of view.
Just a little RP Rei_Anul_sama and I have been working on with our OC’s…Explicit yaoi, so BE WARNED!!!
Anyway hope you enjoy XD…Go check Rei’s work out to *points evil finger of doom*
This is something I wrote about my life which is unfortunetly a nightmare and the only thing I do about it is write poetry and draw shoot. I'm so lazy