Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/i

Displaying 1751-1775 of 7802 results.
Just read it. ^.^
Halo battle storys. Mostly done in first person point of view. It's not finished yet. Tis the first chapter.Just 2 describe the situation. Next battle is all war and blood. Enjoy
A series of one shots on my two OCs Ryoko and Kurenai. Some canon characters may appear from time ti time too :D
Yep.
This is the place to go if you want to read any of my character's bios...
This story is about a teenage girl who is warped into a world of people who can change into a certain animal. She learns that this world is in danger due to undeparted human souls and is faced with many trials and conflicts in order to help them.
A one-shot with young Itachi and Sasuke. Brotherly love, not yaoi.
Kankurou's thoughts, feelings and emotions as he runs after Gaara's kidnappers. [Shippuuden sploilers]
For those who love to rp, here are some of my characters for Rping in different worlds!!!!
"And you help each other realize that all the things you want to be... you already are." -Drue, Dawson's Creek

"Look at yourself. Does the mirror reflect who you are? Be yourself. It's cooler." -Anonymous
A little poem about Amou-san. Those of you who haven't read the seies, btw, will probably not understand this poem. It references to his pain and questioning of himself in the series.

Man, I love Amou. He's the bestest. :3
She's an angel shot down from the sky. KisameTeneka Oneshot
Sakura is so exited it is her birthday! Read this to find out what Sakura's birthday is like.
Please, please PLEASE contribute!!! I would really like this to be ENORMOUS!!! And everyone who contributes gets a free Pokemon request from me (see my gallery).
Me and my friends Callan, Lauren and Sophie are always getting into trouble for about 2/10 things we do - the other 8 we get away with! Our minds work in a different way to a normal girl's...:3
I'm working on a manga version with a different plot and storyline with a different name. Its about a kid called Masashi and a group of rebels who want to destroy the Light Core.
It's been a long time ago since the ending of FFIX and the wedding of Zidane Tribal, and Garnet Til Alexandros XVII. This is the story of their kids; 20 year old Kage Tribal and 16 year old Garnet Til Alexandros XVIII a.k.a. Taianna/Taian/Taya Tribal.
My own story!! :D Inspired by Cowboy Bebop, Captain Harlock, Star Wars, Final Fantasy Unlimited, Final Fantasy Tactics Advance, and Alice in Wonderland.
A story by me explaining the start of the Clans. A Warrior Cats fan story.
I just moved in today. The whole car ride I was queasy. Little did I know, this was going to be the best day of my life! With a neighbor who has the ability to turn into 10 different aliens, what can go wrong?
Its about a boy who gets a demon sealed inside him plus his clan gets killed before his very own eyes. the boy devotes his life to find and kill whos responsible for the murder of his clan.
Starry-eyed Kazutria Deneuve always aspired to become a huge band. The name being "Falling Star." Little did he know that his dreams were about to blossom, while he, Kyo Keene and Kiyoshi Wells-Cleaver hustle their way to the top of the charts
The beginning of the second novel.
I know it's much better than the first, unfortunetly. I've been spending more time on this beacuse I have more access to this copy than the first novel.
I'll fix the first one soon.
This is a short story of the origin of Indrid Cold, and Mothman.
I read the books on Mothman really carefully and even the original articles from 1966-67.
Sorry about my writting I'm not really good! LOL

enjoy.
-Tim
Polly Goes on a spying mission that does not go as planed

and results in A kiss From Big Cheese

What will happen after tune in to find out^^
Xemnas finds a flyer for Camping trips mixed in his paperwork, and he somewhat thinks it's a good idea to get out of the Castle that Never was...

bad descrip. but plz read!