Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/i

Displaying 1726-1750 of 7802 results.
After the adventure to 'The World That Never Was' things were a little more exciting with Roxas and I. But the fun would really start in the not to distant future when Sora and Sky would return...
Just a poem about Deidara and Sasori...nothing much...
Just all of my OC's (Now much more current)
This story is with Roxas and Me. Roxas, Hayner and the gang, have been best friends with me for years. Sora and Sky(Choii) are in this story as well. But I don't meet up with them until later...
*The Story begins on a sunny Twilight town day.
Elizabeth Gallagher would go anywhere to escape her memories, but what happens when she goes to Fork's, and her memories fallow her there. 
This is just something I thought I'd work on when I'm not drawing. Even so, I'd still like your opinion and critisism. Also, this story will involve different anime, videogames, and even a few books.
Just so I can have my old pro back to normal, here's my 100 theme list. Don't forget, always lookin' for more OC's to use. ;)
So I won't have to keep all this crap on my pro. >:D If anyone wants to join, you're welcome to, and this also makes it easier for the writers of the groups' story.
Okay, this is the same story, but it's the milder version of the other and it's my first and last yaoi story. Note: This one isn't yaoi. The original title: You're No Way; A Genie Prince and v.2: Dezires: 2 Destines.
idk XD
Another poem. I wasn't feeling so good one day, so I wrote this. It's called depression....
This is my first contest entry for NekoChika's contest. Hope you like it Chika-chan! It's KibouShipping!
This is a story I promised Cat-chan, Moon_Princess, back in October. If she wants to, she can consider it a contest fic, but it doesn't matter to me. This takes place at the end of Eternal Snow, sort of. Read and enjoy!
A small test story, launched for my personal tests on the site so that I may track down bugs in the stories system.
Mewtwo takes over the world, the 7 chaos emeralds are missing. Will Sonic, Bloom (Winx) and friends be able to retrive the missing pieces of the 7 chaos emeralds?.
This is the story of the anthro canine versions of young Seto and Mokuba, from the point of view of Seto's anthro Doberman guard, Hiroto, and Mokuba's anthro Border Collie guard, Sakura. My anthro canine version of Noa is in this, too.
Based on the children's story 'If you give a mouse a cookie.' Replace 'mouse' with 'hiei' and 'cookie' with 'sweet snow'. Heheheh.

"If you give a hiei sweet snow, he will ask you for a spoon..."
Tiz a list of commandments me and Wolfeh came up with! I thought they were funny and she got the idea to put them here! Enjoy!
Ok x3
thanks so much for joining everybody!! ^^
A poem I wrote in grade 8. I think it's very insightful. :p
Draco gets jealous from Harry while watching him riding the Hippogriff, so he tries to prove to Hermione that he's better. What would happen? This fanfiction features Draco/Hermione.
Taking place after the Xmas Episode

The Big Cheese Gets a blind date with a certain kitty

will it lead to love?
this is my frist fan fix and i will be adding more soon
also can any one offer any tips
lol...just my friends on FAC...xD
Outtakes from your favorite Video Games on and off the screen.

Latest Chapter: Crossover

Next Chapter: Kingdom Hearts